This is some bowl sheyot right here-'I don't want prayers ... I want gun control,'

Skeletor666

Merried Man
Veteran XX
'I don't want prayers ... I want gun control,' demands mom of Thousand Oaks mass shooting victim - ABC News

Dude just ran out of lives. It was Time for his Final Destination

I have a hard time believing this is not pushing an agenda .

No motive??? Is this 5g chem trail MK Ultra hype?? I mean I get songs stuck in my head and it is proven we can project voices but I find this odd that this incident it is not far from one of the biggest and coolest gun ranges in the area.

I'm not a gun nut but I know the smell of bowl sheyot

'I don't want prayers ... I want gun control,' demands mom of Thousand Oaks mass shooting victim - ABC News

No motive??? Is this 5g chem trail MK Ultra hype?? I mean I get songs stuck in my head and it is proven we can project voices but I find this odd that this incident it is not far from one of the biggest and coolest gun ranges in the area.

no motive? he groped his gym teacher and was a heavy gunner in the ME. what ivory tower do you live in? people can be entitled and nuts. i feel bad for the guy learning to dance to EDM but only being able to see country bar - he should of moved to LA

gibberish

skeletor is OK i think (aside from playing T2 IIRC).... it might be easy to reject the overly PC nature of some parts of cali

i read somewhere that SJW started as a way to denigrate the occupy wall st movement.... hardcore rights and lefts have some area of agreement. if we could convince the hardcore rights that toll roads for everywhere are bad, flat tax is not fair, and a few other measures, we might actually be able to drain a swamp

i read somewhere that SJW started as a way to denigrate the occupy wall st movement.... hardcore rights and lefts have some area of agreement. if we could convince the hardcore rights that toll roads for everywhere are bad, flat tax is not fair, and a few other measures, we might actually be able to drain a swamp

explain how a flat tax isnt fair

im gonna need either hash or samUwell to write a 5000 word gibberish essay before i believe in 5g chem trail MK Ultra hype

yea skeletor666 was previously a bastion of sensibility and respectability now look at him lol wtf etc.

Back