This is for you Trump voters.

we have a maniacal manipulative feminist felon, a jewish Bolshevik commie, a creepy conservaderp canadian cringe faced carp, and this guy

I mean wtf america

u always find a way to try to pick up turds by the clean end.

it will be kanye and kim in 2020

What does his father have to do with anything?

He's been stumping for Cruz. He's also batshit crazy. Trump's connection to JFK was to get people looking into Cruz's dad....... (also it drowns out everyone else and keeps Trump in the media on vote day)

Last edited:
I didn't know we were electing Cruz' father to the POTUS.

I don't give a shit about Cruz's batshit crazy father, or any other relations of the candidates. They aren't running. Fucking media didn't give two shits about Obama's wife except how much they compared her to Jackie Kennedy. What a joke that was, eh? Race baiting cunt.

Cruz's father is fair game because he stumps for Cruz and he will have access to the White House if Cruz should become the nominee somehow. Now if he was estranged it wouldn't matter as much.

Indiana results coming in, they probably won't project a winner until the top of the hours.

Trump ahead twenty points. Cruz taking a blood bath.

Trump to sweep indiana and gain all delegates. I heard that rubio may back trump also.

Earlier a cnn shill was reminding us that indiana elected a kkk member in 1924. Are you suggesting thats happening again? Oh no, i didnt say that, im just pointing that out.

Lolololololol bow before heir trump, chancellor in chief.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ya. Cruz was ahead 20 points in polls two weeks ago and shouldve done well with indianas demographic.

Trump ahead twenty points. Cruz taking a blood bath.

Trump to sweep indiana and gain all delegates. I heard that rubio may back trump also.

Earlier a cnn shill was reminding us that indiana elected a kkk member in 1924. Are you suggesting thats happening again? Oh no, i didnt say that, im just pointing that out.

Lolololololol bow before heir trump, chancellor in chief.

Not sure he'll sweep the state, he might not get all delegates.

Its not a proportional state. General victor gets like 20 or 30, then the winner of each district gets three.

Its not a proportional state. General victor gets like 20 or 30, then the winner of each district gets three.

Yeah it's a hybrid. There's a couple of districts that might end up close, so not sure he's going to get all.

first tweet after winning IN.....

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago

Wow, Lyin' Ted Cruz really went wacko today. Made all sorts of crazy charges. Can't function under pressure - not very presidential. Sad!

I feel like when this is all over Cruz is going to have a replica of the Oval Office made with a fake Fisher Price telephone so he can pretend he won while making phone calls to imaginary friends.

Back