This is a fake war

this is always flash's brain rot way to just make a claim and then the onus is on everyone else to prove him wrong

:lol:

I had to look that up when someone called me a glowie. They made me turn in my FBI badge since I didn't already know :(

how do u make it this far not knowing glowie

its been all the rage since we found out they did jan 6

200.gif

Judging by the actions of those who stormed the Capitol, far-right extremists don’t fear arrest. But they do fear one thing: glowies.

During the Trump administration, many far-right groups’ main concern was figuring out how to recruit more people to the cause. But as federal law-enforcement officials continue to round up people suspected of involvement in the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol, and Joe Biden’s administration promises a crackdown on white-supremacist and anti-government radicals, extremists are on the verge of a crack-up, posting widely and worriedly about spies in their midst—“glowies.” That’s the term far-right groups use to describe people they suspect of being federal law-enforcement agents or informants infiltrating their communication channels, trying to catch them plotting violence, or prodding them into illegal acts.

what the fuck

Back