This GoPro ad makes me feel shitty about being fat

I love how people like to throw around the word fat these days like its cool and acceptable.

You were fat 20 pounds ago. Nigga you obese.

You don't feel shitty about being fat, you feel shitty because you feel powerless to do anything about it . You're not. Decide to make the change and make it. Real change yields real and permanent results. Skipping the 4th Krispy Kreme is not real change. You aint fooling anyone with that shit, not even yourself.

OK

GG

GL

I love how people like to throw around the word fat these days like its cool and acceptable.

You were fat 20 pounds ago. Nigga you obese.

guilty... i was obese.... 80lbs overweight at the worst in my life.

pushin the last 15lbs of that away now. Without working out at all im building more muscle tho. at least it feels like im stronger and i have different definitions in my arm and thats all from riding dirtbikes only.

seems like this last bit to get rid of is being a motherfucker but i am almost ready to start not giving a fuck about my weight and just making my body harder. im still soft and that will soon change

Last edited:
Hi, guys. I'm late to the party, but I just want to chime in to say that dgamer is a fat pile of shit. Thanks for hearing me out.

With all my love,

Channel 0

I use my GoPro2 when I go swimming. I put that thing on the bottom of the pool and then analyze my swim stroke. Nerdy as hell but it helps.

May take it skiing with me. I'll post my epic rides down blue slopes as a switch from Pizza to French Fry.

been wanting to get one of these for years, gonna get one before i do my spring and summertime hikes

fuck yeah

look on the bright side, you won't get eaten by a shark, get burred alive by an avalanche, or crash into a tree and be paralyzed for the rest of your life.

stay inside, where it's safe

Back