The Walking Dead - Season 2

Yeah so like, time to pull some zombieland moves and just make noises at the entrance behind some cages or something to see what comes. lets not make any noise and sneak around in the dark and then get cornered. I still like the show though, mainly because I read some of the books already before the show came out.

Food is food, pet food is still food. You find what you can to survive, even if that means eating pet food.

If it was between starvation and dog food, sure. But the message was pretty clear, "we haven't sunk that low yet".

If it was between starvation and dog food, sure. But the message was pretty clear, "we haven't sunk that low yet".

Well...

Spoiler

How much further CAN you sink? Honestly?

I'm referring to food and starvation. There is food available, whether by hunting or gathering. Rick was saying that they haven't resorted to being animals yet, hence "There's no way you're eating dog food." I honestly don't know why you're still arguing.

Dog food is actually pretty damn nutritious. You could actually live on nothing but dog food and there's not many things you could say that of.

Yeah but you would think after a year you would just stab every corpse in the head that doesn't look like it has a head wound in it. It's just like nature, you get lazy and you end up dead. As I see it...

Spoiler

"My son won't eat canned food"? You don't have a choice motherfucker, the world is SCREWED and you are back near the goddamn stone age. You are no longer the apex predator and every day is a FIGHT TO SURVIVE. You eat what you can and work to survive, you don't get the luxury of choosing what your family can or cannot eat.

Oh and start taking some cues from the "dumb redneck" because that guy's had his shit together from the beginning and while you have your little "drama" he's out scouting walkers and finding fresh meat for you to eat.

Given what I have seen, S3 could go either way. It could get better, or they could just shit all over it and ruin a good thing.

You're gay

The point of the scene was to show how they've degenerated since the end of season 2 and Rick is becoming a control freak (with still some morals, like don't fucking eat dog food son)

Dog food is actually pretty damn nutritious. You could actually live on nothing but dog food and there's not many things you could say that of.

the point isn't its fucking nutritional value

its dog food

the series has always been about retaining humanity

humans don't eat dog food.

this is not the tree of life. its a show about zombies. what are you guys not getting

i wasn't really digging all the zombie killing

i thought the show was at its best when shane was showing people that they couldn't afford to continue to have morals of a civilized society

rip shane

The-Walking-Dead-2x06-shane-425x244.jpg

the point isn't its fucking nutritional value

its dog food

the series has always been about retaining humanity

humans don't eat dog food.

this is not the tree of life. its a show about zombies. what are you guys not getting

We're getting it fine, the gripe is that you could make a better/more creative case for retaining humanity than refusing to eat dog food. Compared to the second season examples of retaining humanity this is paltry and lame.

Also why would they open the cans up if they weren't hungry and in need of food?

And yet they weren't so hungry that nobody complained when he took the cans away. Minutes later they killed an ate an owl. Probably sponsored by Hooters.

We're getting it fine, the gripe is that you could make a better/more creative case for retaining humanity than refusing to eat dog food. Compared to the second season examples of retaining humanity this is paltry and lame.

Also why would they open the cans up if they weren't hungry and in need of food?

Have you been spending time with Togo?

I guess it was a little lame

i think the bigger point was that rick is becoming more like shane

god i hope rick kills lori

Have you been spending time with Togo?

Who is Togo? I'm just saying if you are trying to make a point of retaining humanity there's better opportunities than refusing to eat canned pet food. That's like getting angry a U.S flag touched the ground during that whole zombie apocalypse. Given all that happened, it should be the least of your worries.

no its not like a flag

the flag is about patriotism

dog food is about dignity

dignity you keep even when everything goes to shit

im done talking about this

shane.jpg

shane1.jpg

Back