The Walking Dead - Season 2

I think he means the instant it was clear he was buying a pregnancy test.

Edit: wait, maybe not

It should have been obvious to any intelligent viewer that she wanted him to buy a pregnancy test. They wouldn't include this in the storyline if it were something insignificant, like tampons.

Not Work Safe
http://www.nudecelebritysexvideos.com/videos/lauren-cohan-nude-in-van-wilder-2-the-rise-of-taj-316.html

With all the complaints why are you guys watching this? I enjoy the show so I watch it. I just can't imagine continuing to watch a show I did not enjoy.

For some reason, the fact that the kid's name is Carl really pisses me off.

I think it's just because the show is such shit in general.

The only likeable character is the asian kid and they barely use him for anything. Everyone else is complete shit.

I agree. They are some of the least dynamic characters I've ever seen in a high budget TV show.

ofc they have to be fucking slow as shit.

FX doesnt want to pay for the the
Spoiler

With all the complaints why are you guys watching this? I enjoy the show so I watch it. I just can't imagine continuing to watch a show I did not enjoy.

It has a few moments, but it is getting to be frustrating. The glacial pace is just awful. You see all this personal drama developing from a mile away yet it takes half a season to materialize.

ofc they have to be fucking slow as shit.

FX doesnt want to pay for the the
Spoiler

FX :huh:

Did anyone else notice the boomer in the well? Bill should have popped that sucka with an auto shotty.

Back