The Walking Dead - Season 2

He will not be him, but I can see him being a member of that community/crew. He does not have the leadership ability or initial charisma for it to make sense. I can see him being part of his "security"

Spoiler

Spoiler

What NightStalker said, but also someone who is alive and screaming/etc for a bit will be a much better draw for the walkers than a corpse.

He will not be him, but I can see him being a member of that community/crew. He does not have the leadership ability or initial charisma for it to make sense. I can see him being part of his "security"

Yeah - if you folow the comics (which I haven't read at all) - but this show is absolutely retarded in every aspect - so it certainly can and most likely WILL be him.

Fuck this show.

This season is just so fucking boring. Enough with the flash backs and shit already.

And who fucks in the middle of a store with (presumably) zombies everywhere?

These are like classic horror movie mistakes.

And the whole time they were dragging that thing out of the well, I kept saying "Why isn't it's head popping off? Why isn't the friction tearing the skin off?"

Why am I still watching this show?

:sunny:

Lol so she asks Asian boy to get something..he's like what is it.. what other possible name other than pregnancy test could she have written down? How would he not not know it's a pregnancy test? And why the fuck would it be under fem hygiene? stupid shit like that pisses me off..

I'm thinking she wrote the brand name of a pregnancy test maybe? I don't think pregnancy test brand names are common knowledge for most guys.

Anyway, I didn't think the episode was that bad. I'd rather have a character focused episode than one with them just goofing off around zombies the entire time. But they really need to tie up the lost girl subplot soon. Unless her discovery is connected to some awesome revelation, by the time they find her I won't care if she is alive or dead.

Doctor dude probably has her locked up in the barn or something... They're spending far too much time at that house for there not to be a twist to the far too nice doctor.

Bathroom inside the farm house? Fuck that. I'll just piss outside in the middle of a field at night with a knife.

fuckthat.jpg

Back