The U.S. - The world's new laughing stock

Tic

Veteran XX
As if your country wasn't fucked up enough before hand, you now have a con-artist TV show douche bag as your president.

I thought this was some big ass troll by some really rich people, but shit, you guys are FUCKED!

I have land up in Canada I am selling off in settlement parcels to Americans - names go in a draw and winners are selected. I have nearly 120M applicants thus far.

LOL let the comedy ensue.

Keep dreaming, burt.

But then again if you are heavily invested in Russian commodities you might....

Not sure how not electing the worst candidate as a *first* makes the US a laughing stock.

Canada, Venezuela, France, Italy, Spain and/or Greece will knock any of this off the map. They just can't fall over themselves fast enough to one up any kind of idiocy.

meh, other people are melting down, triggered as fuck and crying into their oatmeal.. this one is boring

As if your country wasn't fucked up enough before hand, you now have a con-artist TV show douche bag as your president.

I thought this was some big ass troll by some really rich people, but shit, you guys are FUCKED!

I have land up in Canada I am selling off in settlement parcels to Americans - names go in a draw and winners are selected. I have nearly 120M applicants thus far.

only most worthless pussies like urself n others equally as mentally defective share dese wrong thoughts :jester:

uh huh

Dr.-Who.gif

from an outsider looking in, im sure it seems ridiculous. but its not the first time we had an actor pres. and this guy is a reality star. he really has business experience at least.

we tend to put our stars on a pedestal. trump is unique in that hes a guy who can both deal with the spot light and possibly make some good economical decisions.

Last edited:
Oh you guys....

Here, lets plot out how to become a US President:

- Steal lots of shit from people and fuck as many people over and then declare bankruptcy as many times as necessary to ensure people remain fucked over.
- Don't pay taxes
- Continue to fuck as many hard working people over as possible
- Get involved with reality TV and make friends with B and C level celebrities
- Degrade women and minorities
- Voice to the world in public debates how much of a inbred bigot you are
- Become US President

LOL

I think thevul would have served you fuckers better than McDonald Trump (as my 3 year old now calls him).

Oh you guys....

Here, lets plot out how to become a US President:

- Steal lots of shit from people and fuck as many people over and then declare bankruptcy as many times as necessary to ensure people remain fucked over.
- Don't pay taxes
- Continue to fuck as many hard working people over as possible
- Get involved with reality TV and make friends with B and C level celebrities
- Degrade women and minorities
- Voice to the world in public debates how much of a inbred bigot you are
- Become US President

LOL

I think thevul would have served you fuckers better than McDonald Trump (as my 3 year old now calls him).
holy shit youre fucking stupid

Back