The Plandemic

the only thing that doesn't change w/ time is the jews' insidious pattern of deceit and exploitation u kno :cool:

Fauci Changes Message on Covid Vaccines | National Review

Nevertheless, Fauci advocated vaccine mandates for schoolchildren under twelve in August 2021, more than a year after it was clear that this age group had virtually no risk of severe Covid disease or mortality. Months later he defended generalized mandates because “society needs to be protected. And you do that by not only protecting yourself, but by protecting the people around you by getting vaccinated.”

Fauci had to have known this statement was inaccurate based on the scientific factors he recounts in his recent article and on the evolving data showing declining vaccine effectiveness that he had access to. Whatever his motivations for making this erroneous assertion, the policies it inspired were disastrous.

Fauci takes heat after casting doubt on efficacy of COVID vaccines | National | thecentersquare.com

Florida health department: Reports of vaccine adverse events up 1,700% since COVID vax | West Orange Times & Observer

Health Alert on mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety | Florida Department of Health

wasn't Vinster citing Doctors... as in believe all doctors
or are we moveon from that

..According to Dr. James Thorp, an OBGYN & expert in women’s reproductive health, the “57-fold” INCREASE in miscarriages — as well as a significant increases in still births, fetal demises and more — are all linked to the mRNA COVID-19 shots. That’s based on the FDA & CDC’s own data...

You think birthrates are low now? One OBGYN says thanks to the jab, you ain't seen nothin' yet [VIDEO]... - Revolver News

Dr. James Thorp, an OBGYN & expert in women’s reproductive health, discusses the 57-fold increase in miscarriages, as well as a significant increase in still births, fetal demises and more—all linked to the mRNA C•19 shots—and based on the FDA & CDC’s data.

Dr Arne Burkhardt.
The testes of a 28 year old man who died 140 days after injection. Had healthy son b4 injection.
Spike protein is in the testes, almost no spermatocytes in here.
"If I were a woman in fertile age, I would not plan a motherhood from a man who was vaccinated."

Last edited:
yep, don't need the covid-19 thread anymore
just going to start placing shit here
HEALTH AND SCIENCE
FDA says Guillain-Barre syndrome is possible risk of Pfizer’s RSV vaccine for older adults
PUBLISHED FRI, FEB 24 20232:15 PM EST

I know you guys like the slow walk news..
Would you go to Disneyland knowing that out of the 50,000 people that day
4 would go home with Guillain Barre syndrome?
and that's JUST ONE possible fucking disease/problem

Two people in their 60s who received Pfizer’s RSV shot were diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome, out of about 20,000 vaccine recipients.
The FDA sees a potential risk and has asked Pfizer to conduct a safety study on Guillain-Barre after a potential approval, which the company said it would do.
There was also a possible case of Guillain-Barre syndrome in GSK’s trials, but the company said there was insufficient evidence to confirm a diagnosis.
The FDA and the study investigator consider the GSK case to be related to the vaccine.

Just for fun I'm going to try to be clear.
I don't think you can avoid the virus and your body not reacting depending on your immune system...
but also on the viral load you're given. Masks can prevent huge viral loads... but at what cost? The cost of not seeing their teachers face or their teacher not able to pay attention to how the student is pro,.... I can go on and on of the fuck craps masks do to society.
If the virus gets bad it will be
'6 feet mother fucker or i'll shoot'

It doesn't matter how blatant the fraud is
no matter how much money to collect legal and illegal votes
there's no accounting for these small counties because Globalist money is so big
Fraud in the Arizona Election: Theres No Evidence!! - UncoverDC

...The 2020 election aside, I don’t think another election in modern history has been so transparently broken/stolen/mismanaged to the point of utter chaos than the Arizona midterm election in 2022. It was so clearly a mess that to deny such, in order to proclaim “there is no evidence, and a judge said so too!” you must literally twist yourself into a pretzel and bury your head in the sand. I will review just a few of the most egregious issues with the hopes that this may serve as a resource for those who still give a damn about living in a free country. This isn’t detailed or even fulsome; however, our more detailed reporting is linked throughout....
followed by the evidence

Spoiler

Last edited:
oops
not really wrong thread but
this goes in the Alex Jones thread

Last edited:
Any idea how much China made on masks, mask making materials, medical supplies?
Masks, thermometers, etc?
I bet it was a significant sum.

Warning: every dollar you donate to the Red Cross is bringing America to her knees... - Revolver News
2023.03.21-02.42-revolvernews-6419c260c6aa4.jpg

2023.03.21-02.45-revolvernews-6419c320f0f0d.jpg

..The American Red Cross has maps and guides for migrants to make the dangerous journeys to the U.S.-Mexico border, according to documents exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The map, which is part of a packet stamped with the International Committee of the Red Cross and American Red Cross logos, shows a list of resources, including hotels, clinics and shelters where migrants can get support in Mexico and Central America. The maps include clearly defined lines leading to cities along the U.S. border. The organization also has a guide to “self care” along the journey, which includes tips on how to survive the desert and disease, how to safely jump on trains, and how to obtain contraceptives...

It appears that illegal immigration is a very lucrative business for The Red Cross

The American Red Cross sits on the board of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) Food and Shelter Program and is tasked with allocating funding to nongovernmental groups supporting the illegal migrants. The FEMA program received $350 million from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in February; the American Red Cross is tasked, along with other NGOs, with allocating some of those funds to support migrants after they’ve crossed the southern border and are processed with a court date.

The organization is not only facilitating help for illegal migrants in the U.S., but appears to be helping migrants make their journeys far south of the border. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has recorded a record surge in illegal migration at the southern border, where federal authorities encountered more than 2.3 million migrants in fiscal year 2022 and more than 870,000 between October and January....

Thanks Useful Idiots

Anthem For Justice!

Don't Let Them Get Away With It! A powerful video montage chronicling the last three years of tyrannical COVID measures and vaccine mandates. Adapted from the poem by Margaret Anna Alice, read by UK-based medical doctor Dr. Tess Lawrie.

Back