"The only thing that scares me with Bush"

fake said:
you meant republicans

No, I meant what I said. Democrats, especially at the national level, are intellectually dishonest and void of ethics. This issue of the draft is a prime example.

PopCorn said:
No, I meant what I said. Democrats, especially at the national level, are intellectually dishonest and void of ethics. This issue of the draft is a prime example.
:dapopcorn :rolleyes:

PopCorn said:
No, I meant what I said. Politicians, especially at the national level, are intellectually dishonest and void of ethics. This issue of the draft is a prime example.

Fixed.

I am so sick of Repubs or Dems saying their shit don't stink.

PopCorn said:

DId you see the Republican Convention? Nothing but fear, terror terror terror, stay the course.

Jago said:
DId you see the Republican Convention? Nothing but fear, terror terror terror, stay the course.

Your shit stinks to. Admit both sides use these tactics and be fucking done with it.

Doc Holliday said:
Fixed.

I am so sick of Repubs or Dems saying their shit don't stink.

Oh I have plenty of issues with the GOP. But this shit with Democrats using last minute scare tactics against the old and uninformed has been used ad nauseum, election after election.

And this time the draft scare has been thrown out to simply mislead voters in the same fashion. Period.

if bush gets elected, one year from now....

"well it's not a draft if you're not seeing combat. you're merely forced to work in a security-related job here in the US"

Jago said:

Oh fuck, you're right. There is no terrorism. There is no war in Iraq and against global terrorism. We didn't get hit here by terrorist. Spain didn't get hit either. Oh yeah and the terrorist are good people, they aren't planning on hitting us again.

We have no reason to be concerned. You're right. :rolleyes:

There is a difference between fear and being prepared and alert. And I will take going "O" over playing pussified, turtle "D" as country any day of the week.

Wake up!

I'm really tired of political shit.. and I'm fucking obsessed with politics. If Bush can move up ONE MORE POINT in national polls over the next 5 days, this election is over and you guys can stop posting shit.

It's SOOO close to being put away. And thank God, not just because Bush will win. Thank God because I can't feel my fingers anymore.

Icey said:
I'm really tired of political shit.. and I'm fucking obsessed with politics. If Bush can move up ONE MORE POINT in national polls over the next 5 days, this election is over and you guys can stop posting shit.

It's SOOO close to being put away. And thank God, not just because Bush will win. Thank God because I can't feel my fingers anymore.
you're the opposite of smart.

fake said:
you meant republicans
Bush said "there will not be a draft." It's the Dems who are pushing the draft card, and the two congressman who want the draft are Dems. Yes both sides are using fear tactics to some extent.

PopCorn said:
Oh I have plenty of issues with the GOP. But this shit with Democrats using last minute scare tactics against the old and uninformed has been used ad nauseum, election after election.

And this time the draft scare has been thrown out to simply mislead voters in the same fashion. Period.

I agree its being used improperly. But then the other side hops in and tries changing the subject like it somehow defeats your arguement. Then it just goes back and forth with the same BS.

Both sides are guilty, both should admit to it and leave it at that.

the best part of this thread is that popcorn actually think democrats are any different from republicans

you gotta be pretty stupid to want to identify with either party, honestly

Doc Holliday said:
I agree its being used improperly. But then the other side hops in and tries changing the subject like it somehow defeats your arguement. Then it just goes back and forth with the same BS.

Both sides are guilty, both should admit to it and leave it at that.

I hear you.

Back