The National Nexting Service has issued a severe next warning for the following user:

:lol: this thread continued for two more pages without me. Krems you've always known I only live 20 minutes away from you...

Fraggle, you're welcome to do your best...

:lol: this thread continued for two more pages without me. Krems you've always known I only live 20 minutes away from you...

Fraggle, you're welcome to do your best...

You still have twice as many posts as the next highest poster. 5 times as many posts as naptown.

yeah, You didn't get trolled or anything.

You still have twice as many posts as the next highest poster. 5 times as many posts as naptown.

yeah, You didn't get trolled or anything.

Hudson you seem a little high stung being that its the weekend. I prefer counter-trolling, it's like counter-strike, but more idiotic and pointless...

apparently page 11 is where morganstern attempts to explain away the last 10 pages filled with his stupidity as "counter-trolling"

Nah, not really Hellen. This is getting kind of boring. The only reason I'm even on today is I'm sending resumes out to English Language Institutions in Europe...

Morganstern, I like how you're not taking this seriously.

I was telling alfred in IRC the other day that naptown really is a sociopath. We were in Atlantic City and were on the 2nd story of some bar, getting crunk with a couple of girls he knew. The bar had a balcony that partially overlooked an alley, where a homeless guy was resting inside a sleeping bag. I guess the bar was doing some sort of construction because there was a small stack of bricks in the corner of the patio where we we all drinking. Before we left, naptown picked up one of the bricks, and dropped it right on top of the homeless dude below. He looked me straight in the eye and said "whoops."

One of the more fucked up things I have ever seen.

:lol: at how many idiots fell for this, nice one.

Back