The most disturbing thing you have seen on the internet?

sehvi

Veteran XX
I've seen a lot of disgusting shit on the web. Haven't we all? But the thing that has messed me up the most by far, is a clip that used to be all over the web (mainly on napster back in the days).

It's a 'russian soldier getting his throat slit'. Pretty famous clip i think. Still gives me the shivers when i think of it. I was pretty young too when i saw that i think (11/12'ish). That shit was messed up, YO.

Yours?

I've seen a lot of disgusting shit on the web. Haven't we all? But the thing that has messed me up the most by far, is a clip that used to be all over the web (mainly on napster back in the days).

It's a 'russian soldier getting his throat slit'. Pretty famous clip i think. Still gives me the shivers when i think of it. I was pretty young too when i saw that i think (11/12'ish). That shit was messed up, YO.

Yours?

That was the first thing I thought of too. Chechclear. I can't remember if I saw that or the Daniel Pearl beheading first but I know that once I saw Chechclear, I never wanted to see that shit again. At first I thought it was fake then as it dawned on me it wasn't, I got like insta-depressed. When it was done I turned off my computer and went to sleep and it was only like 8 o'clock.

The worst part was the air still blowing through his windpipe making a gurgling sound. I told my friends at work the next day to never watch that shit or it would ruin your month.

Yours?

bingo, that clip really bothered me.

That was the first thing I thought of too. Chechclear. I can't remember if I saw that or the Daniel Pearl beheading first but I know that once I saw Chechclear, I never wanted to see that shit again. At first I thought it was fake then as it dawned on me it wasn't, I got like insta-depressed. When it was done I turned off my computer and went to sleep and it was only like 8 o'clock.

The worst part was the air still blowing through his windpipe making a gurgling sound. I told my friends at work the next day to never watch that shit or it would ruin your month.

I've never felt so dead inside after watching something online. Ugh.

I think i've thought about this for weeks afterwards.

Yeah, dead inside is about right.

Fuck you guys, now I feel bad again. I'm going to play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

came to post that

basically made me think twice about looking at any other gore again. i dont watch that shit anymore.

Same here, i've never even watched that faces of death shit that was so 'hype' around that time.

chechclear here too...i even told my little brother about this as being the worst thing i had ever seen in my life and that he shouldn't go surfing around rotten.com for crazy shit because it's going to fuck him up

nicozw4.jpg

Last edited:
chechclear.asf resulted in taking several years off from watching anything of that nature...and the few times I recanted nothing I've seen ever came close to the horror.
even made the mistake of re-watching it a couple years ago...felt almost as awful as the first time.
fuck that shit.

Back