the hybrid duels

no ur win rate vs izza isnt that high

yesterday while looking through demos i found a bunch where you get railroaded by me hardcore even in deathmatch free for all

theres even one where u cant believe it urself because i think i went 70/6 vs u and fixious

u r an eternal tribes fanboi and despite ppl feeding u the best configs like an intelimouse 3.0 fov and specific mouse sensitivity u r still bad

fuck u

dare i like how you constantly reference your collection of demos while never posting any of them. be sure to include the ones of when i was brand new to the game and u talk endless shit to me and then try to get me to hm because "everybody uses it". oh or the ones of the arena matches when tao of sewer was in the server lmao but u wont. how u have any credibility is beyond me.

ive dueled izza a bit but one day we duel like 100 times in a row i remember izza have like 85 wins or so i have like 15. not exact numbers but close. basically 1:5 ratio and this was the only time we dueled that much, izza can verify this maybe he even have demo. i deleted my recordings folder when it got over 2gb because im not a sperg whos gonna go through 2 years worth of demos to find some obscure match to gain credibility on tw but u r welcome to do this since u apparently already found the demos

Comparing 85/15 to 57/3 in duel means nothing different styles play to different people...u guys trying to turn this into like mayweather vs pacquio...u know undefeated champ izzamayweather vs the contender rectalpacquio i think they are going to fight in may or something

no doubt different styles work differently against each other. also when i dueled u izza i was warmed up compared to being tired as fuck against rtcll. still i just state the scores for the record. if izza unrust rtcll vs izza would be very gg

hmm i do not know who the fuck shadoh is but having read several of his posts in this thread he seems unusually sensible so I suggest ban.

i made sunny side up eggs and chased my dogs this morning

such is the life on an involuntary celibate mutant

i think im going to revise my plan to kill obama today and work out the kinks in the dirty bomb im planning to plant in nyc 2015 9/11 #2 allah ahckbar

Where is the bacon ? ..... cunt.

izza vs rtcll it is happenin. i c izza been playing

shake off the rust this will b vry gg

both players must demo we will make a youtube video out of this or something

Back