the hybrid duels

rtcll

Veteran X
shadoh: rofl
shadoh: who is good
shadoh: compared to cow angel princess sg
fire: opsayo dare rtcll sleepy stork etc
shadoh: LOL they get shit on by good players

if anyone was curious what a multimod lt base ctf arena hybrid player does against an arena player

this is from tonight

actual score of just me vs shadoh was 35-1, my 2 other deaths were from someone else

ggs 2 shadoh , he seems like a pretty nice guy we chatted 4 a while after and he coo.

ly4jvbX.jpg

AKoGnB0.jpg

gg god bless

Last edited:
i try to shoot rtcll with my laser to soften him up a little for shadoh. it didn't work.

was gg tho. u made some really nice shots.

i made sunny side up eggs and chased my dogs this morning

such is the life on an involuntary celibate mutant

i think im going to revise my plan to kill obama today and work out the kinks in the dirty bomb im planning to plant in nyc 2015 9/11 #2 allah ahckbar

rtcll basically 40-0 me i dont really count the one win i had since it was random nadeespam. i think in 40 duels i hit literally 2 ma, idk if i was tired or rtcll realy good at movement or both. id like a rematch cause im sure i can do better but yea rtcll definitely king of duel i shouldnt have slept on this nigga.

btw if anyone curious my win rate against izza was like 1/5 out of ~80 duels which is still terrible but not complete domination rape like 40-1. so in answer to my original question in the previous thread i think maybe if izza get back in form he can challenge rtcll but it would not be a sure thing and rtcll definitely more on point as of right now

ggs to rtcll unlike many ppl he actually go hard in tribe server when called out

Back