The Drawing Thread

thats quite nice bafanabafana. you really should take a better/larger picture so we can actually see the detail in the texture of the trees.

i have a friend who draws just ink on paper 90% of the time. really enjoys very tight intricate patterns. the way you depicted the trees gives me a similar impression.

that cintiq companion is pretty interesting. it seems like wacom has been exploding in the last 5 years. the rate at which they release new intuos models is much much faster.

Last edited:
a little work in progress
H1sm_zps26eb52b5.jpg

I want one. I do already have a Fujitsu Lifebook. That has a wacom pen with windows xp tablet. I like it and i got it on ebay for 250.00 but to keep up with tech i want to get this cintiq.
I ended up buying the Cintiq Companion. Overall it's a pretty amazing piece of hardware (great screen, perfect size for usability and portability) but I would definitely wait for a version 2. The power button is in a horrible spot (it can turn itself on when you have it stored) and the stand is okay but could have been much better. Also Windows 8 is as awful as everyone says.

that cintiq companion is pretty interesting. it seems like wacom has been exploding in the last 5 years. the rate at which they release new intuos models is much much faster.
Apparently they make a lot of money selling their tech to Phone/Tablet manufacturers. I.e. the Samsung S Pen is all Wacom tech.

The Cintiq Companion is a game changer though. It's basically a digital sketch pad. I'm really interested to see where they go from here.

I'm back doing metalworking. I am tooling up for some runs of silver jewelry, so no drawing right now. I'm just making stamp punches of viking designs and experimenting with manufacture.

yeah, jesus christ, brilliant, it's jesus, bravo sir

it actually does look like mariska a bit

was actually eva 'box office suicide' mendes

g7BcB0a.jpg

n1 pyro. u draw only digital or also analogue? becuz that would look baller inked 4 real

Thanks yah I do pencilling mainly, but switched to digital because it's quicker. Wish i knew how to ink though I agree it'd benefit from it. Still figuring out the coloring thing too

Back