The Dangerous Rise Of Men Who Won't Date "Woke" Women

I think really what this boils down to is you shouldn't marry/date someone that has a different political point of view as you.

Along with religion and kids.

But... we know thats not good enough for liberals. Now we are moving into the realm of having to date/marry people that view the world different than you because it's what just and right.

This is what happens when humans no longer have to fight for food or shelter. They sit around and make up stupid shit to get angry about. I wonder what social justice subjects they are debating in Africa?

you should never talk to anyone that thinks about anything even slightly different from you, because what if you have an uncontrollable fit of rage about something on the tv that doesn't affect either of you

jesus grow up the rest of us learned to settle our differences around age 14

Oh, because by calling my boy they/them and pretending he has a vagina is normal behavior in your wold.

Wouldn't cause a split at all if the man in the relationship thought that was bat shit crazy.

if you can't get along with people you disagree with it's your loss

people with frail worldviews that don't stand up to reason do tend to have that problem

promoting gender dysphoria is a mental disease in its self.

Why would i want to have a kid, confuse it to the point where they chop their dick off, then watch them kill themself?

Your world point of view is fucked up.

you're arguing with a person that isn't here

i think queers should be exterminated and their flesh used to decorate the nurseries of the new, clean generation

the fact you can't even separate an individual from a tv political ad says something about your grasp on 2020

if you can't get along with people you disagree with it's your loss

people with frail worldviews that don't stand up to reason do tend to have that problem

you beat people and shoot them with guns when they're cuffed to the floor of jail cells

if anyone deserves the death penalty its people like you

oh fuck text messages better overdose this person on antipsychotics for a decade

then castrate them and beat them half to death in a jail cell feeding them piss and shit pointing guns at them

proportional justice

r u serious

the internet was invented by the burbs, for the burbs. ppl with no life except what their wife tells them is on the schedule this weekend

I'm pretty liberal (hey i even studied sociology) and even i don't want to date an overly "woke" woman. I'm all for equality and inclusivity, yet i think the constant portrayal of being a victim of society while living in the wealthiest parts of the world and having so much shit handed on a plate to you is one of the most unactractive attributes a person can have - goes for men as well.

Sociology is a jewish scam the explain how people have no responsibility for their behavior or status.

yeah the burbs are awesome having the boys over for some bud lights and lawn mowing later while nance is doing ladies night at the local bingo hall

Last edited:
Back