The Dangerous Rise Of Men Who Won't Date "Woke" Women

Yeah. I wonder who is going to get the ... Polish bike ride ...?

Never heard of that, the Urban dictionary has some hilarious definitions. Not sure any are accurate though :rofl:

Polish Bikeride

verb: something akin to a texas chili bowl, involving a bike wheel, sausage, and an anus/grundle. One inserts the sausage into another's anus and spins the wheel to give the person's grundle an indian sunburn.

Wow, that bully sure got Billy good with that polish bike ride.

Urban Dictionary: Polish Bike Ride

Woke is a black lives matter term started in 2016. It just means someone who is bat shit crazy wanting complete power. You have to wonder how these chicks get laid. Probably "hookups" using some friend they know. Look at the pictures. Most guys match up with people at their same level. The chicks in the pictures are not even close to someone with a good job and money. They are community organizers who are bitching about things not being equal.

12 Influential Women Share What It Means To Be Woke - Essence

Last edited:
I'm pretty liberal (hey i even studied sociology) and even i don't want to date an overly "woke" woman. I'm all for equality and inclusivity, yet i think the constant portrayal of being a victim of society while living in the wealthiest parts of the world and having so much shit handed on a plate to you is one of the most unactractive attributes a person can have - goes for men as well.

Woke is a black lives matter term started in 2016. It just means someone who is bat shit crazy wanting complete power. You have to wonder how these chicks get laid. Probably "hookups" using some friend they know. Look at the pictures. Most guys match up with people at their same level. The chicks in the pictures are not even close to someone with a good job and money. They are just community organizers who are bitching about things not being equal.

12 Influential Women Share What It Means To Be Woke - Essence

Most of them wouldn't come within 500 feet of you and your drool towel.

3, 5 and 11 would get it.

Sue me.

Such a fitting segment for this thread.

Kid: "Mom, am i a boy or girl?"
Mom: "Well i can't answer that for you. Do you feel like a boy or girl?"

GTFO

Boy: Mom, am I a boy or a girl?
Mom: Well i can't answer that for you. Do you feel like a boy or girl?
Boy: I feel like a boy.
Mom: Are you sure? Let's give it some time honey, these things take time. Here, put your dress and cowboy boots on and let's go for a walk to the store.

i only date good aryan women who are as concerned about the great replacement as i am but still knows she has to make me dinner at night

I think really what this boils down to is you shouldn't marry/date someone that has a different political point of view as you.

Along with religion and kids.

But... we know thats not good enough for liberals. Now we are moving into the realm of having to date/marry people that view the world different than you because it's what just and right.

This is what happens when humans no longer have to fight for food or shelter. They sit around and make up stupid shit to get angry about. I wonder what social justice subjects they are debating in Africa?

Wouldn't you actually have go offline to go on an actual date. I don't think thats going to work for you cael.

Back