the cheating chronicles vol 125161

they can make it so u spawn without epack in argh duel while every1 else gets epack two moons do this to me and wont change it bakc

this happened to me today as well. it's when people send the challenge and dont select energy for the pack option. if they leave it on player choice, and your choice is blank in your personal tab loadout, then u get nothing. to fix from the player level just set your epack in the tab loadout. to fix on a leader level, make sure to select epack for packs instead of player choice when sending the challenge. some capt forget to set epack when making request, and this happens.

if it is set to player choice though, you could use shield instead of energy by setting it in your tab loadout.

are you ready to duel yet

i understand your position, you got to claim #1 dueler spot for a while so now you don't want to lose it because you know i'm going to embarrass you. you just continue to say, "oh just wait, once i fix my PC"... even though you later explained that all you needed was a fan which you already had anyways... you actually already fixed your PC but you keep saying that you haven't because you know you're going to lose to me and you don't want that on your record. sorry man

keep hangin on to those memories bro

if i were in your position and was only good at one mod and sucked at CTF and now couldn't be #1 at the only mod i actually played, I probably wouldn't want to duel either

Last edited:
lmao being so egoistical in 15 yr old game w/ player base consisting of like 20 ppl
so cringey

I AGREE

plus its like at that level anyway ur getting into very minute config changes

like if you change a certain part of your config or setup that gives you a slight edge it really pays dividends

when i dueled izza in 2012 i said this already but it'd be like one time he'd beat me 40/4 then next time maybe id beat him 40/3 and itd go back and forth till one day we broke even which i posted a demo of and then the next time he beat me badly as fuck and @ that point i could not give a damn to reconfig my shit again or keep trying

the thing is tho izza has always had a good attitude about winning/losing he even compliments people when they beat him for a bit im not sure if rtcll is the same at all ever has been or ever will be

if izza wants to unrust a couple of months to the point where he feels good about his play style y not let him

unless u guys r gonna do a series of duels over a range of time its not gonna prove anything anyway

like ur both so far beyond what ppl would consider being reasonably the best y not just be happy about that and duel for the fun of it

id love to duel rtcll again i duel izza all the time these days

we all know the game is 17 18 years old idk i cant count well but i do know that computer setup mouse in game snesitivity all this bullshit plays a huge part in dueling especially so its almost like being the best is bragging about having the best autism gaming station

y not just be happy ur 1 of the best

this is my current goal right now i would like to go back to beating michelob shadoh and a random 3rd like Ice 3v1 easily to the point they rage

i could lose every duel from now till forever but that is what i would like to do

So u did lose to M16 Tobias then? For the record I was also good at arena, and I am not that bad at LT 5v5 but I have played it much less than others.

damaster if you wanna talk about cringy

talk about a foreign guy who doesnt even play tribes yet talks about the players that do play it

autism is not a mental disorder and denial of autism is the most major indicator of having autism

you have autism when u r able to admit this maybe u wont have it anymore

are you ready to duel yet

i understand your position, you got to claim #1 dueler spot for a while so now you don't want to lose it because you know i'm going to embarrass you. you just continue to say, "oh just wait, once i fix my PC"... even though you later explained that all you needed was a fan which you already had anyways... you actually already fixed your PC but you keep saying that you haven't because you know you're going to lose to me and you don't want that on your record. sorry man

keep hangin on to those memories bro

if i were in your position and was only good at one mod and sucked at CTF and now couldn't be #1 at the only mod i actually played, I probably wouldn't want to duel either
is this why youve been playing TD 24/7 for the last month

Back