the cheating chronicles vol 125161

damaster you have some serious issues

why don't you show me this recent history of me talking shit to you because to be honest i do not even acknowledge you.

We also need 2 crash all bad servers and replzce them with new servers w/ same name & trustworthy admins. I had that idea quite some time ago when opsayo released 1.41 and altimor was crashing arghs server 4 his own amusement, later he released the fix 4 exploit, but uno we could've had bunch of 1.41 servers from beginning but opsayo chose 2 b butthurt

did he release a fix? i was the one who patched this for arghs duel and community server. both servers were still crashable using his exploit before i sent them a patch for it.

im not gonna search trough forum jsut 2 prove some point that doesnt even matter and if you don't acknowledge me pls stop respondng 2 my post, if u like theres an ignore button and u can freely fuk off

reverse polate is real and is very close to auto miss

bypass for 1.41 is real

what a waste of fuckin time when we coulda ll have just been using 1.11 this whole time

this all doesnt make sense. I always have had 35-40% acc in duel and in TD so if there was a reverse polate or some shit wouldnt i miss too?

it can be set to whoever

4 example it was on shithole and skillz discovered the admin option for it and would set it to random ppl he didnt like

anyway its not like bugs has seen this in action on that server but just the fact that it exists already and bugs thinks it is probably on that server is just fuckin lame

this all doesnt make sense. I always have had 35-40% acc in duel and in TD so if there was a reverse polate or some shit wouldnt i miss too?

why do u even feel the need 2 point out a good accuracy

the only reason this comment would even be worth posting is if every single player in TD used reverse polate and only used it on you

good job tho

bugs lectured 6 spergs and a braind amaged guy yesterday night for 2 hours on all the cheats he has seen in tribes it was eye opening

i mean u said you and 6 ppl were participants of bugs'es lecture class so does that mean all of you were in because you wanted to hack and expand your views on it? and sharing info to only few selected ppl and not whole community is rather circle-jerkish, owuk what isn't in this community.

Back