The Amazing Spider-Man Trailer Leak [LQ]

Spiderman 3 was horrible, hopefully this reboot does for the Spiderman franchise what Batman Begins did for the Batman franchise.

whats the point of spending valuable screen time re-hashing how he became spider man. failry certain we know that already ... or maybe i'm looking at this wrong.

i suppose this is 20-30 minutes of the movie that will have a difficult time sucking.

what was wrong with spider-man 1/2/3?

Why does marvel do this? every time they reboot it they try to make it darker than before.

what was wrong with spider-man 1/2/3?

Why does marvel do this? every time they reboot it they try to make it darker than before.

If it worked for Bat Man then it can work for [strike]Superman[/strike] [strike]Incredible Hulk[/strike] Spiderman.

Seems a little too soon for a reboot but oh well. Should have just acted like 3 had never happened.

if the seats move, that cgi running and gunning i the city could be neat

WAT?

I like alot of the comic book movies but I have a feeling that in 10 years I'll look back and realize that 'comic book movie hero 54' jumped the shark and I was holding on tight; and never realized it.

wtf is this stupid reboot arg at least batman they waited a couple years after the shumacker suck fest hell bat-man was dead for 10+ years...

when did spider-man 3 came out?

this and total recall there is just no excuse...

Peter Parkour

am i right?

+rep

I didn't like the trailer, it did not interest me, nothing it it told me anything of the story that makes me want to see it.

Plus, I already saw it, it feels like. Rebooting a movie 5 years after you just did it makes no sense, and only shows me that Hollywood has run plumb out of ideas.

Back