Tats suck on women

Stig

Veteran XX
Dunno about you guys, but a tat on a woman kills it for me. It spells: "everyone has been there but you so far"

I know they do it to be crazy/dangerous, but they might as well burn the idea of a relationship up in smoke if I see that shit. Good enough to be fucked, but I rarely think much further.

Would I automatically discount a chick over a tattoo? no. But it would take a shitload in the personality dept for me to think more of them after I see it? (i.e. more to prove) yes.

Might as well have 'slut' burned into your inner thigh to me. That's the presumption they work against in my mind.

Why tell a bunch of dudes this on TW? b/c it's a talking point.

Do you guys judge like this? can't help it...

Have to say, I'm with you on that subject. Tats just don't do it for me, they're a huge turnoff. I'm not reciting the old "you never know, if you like your tat in 30 years" saying, but there is a certain STIGma attached to it for me.

Me myself, I would never get a tatoo. Don't like the Idea either.

I generally hate tats on women, but I saw a stripper in Vegas the weekend before last that had an amazing full-back/side tattoo. No colors except that green/gray old school tat ink, lots of skulls and other crazy metal shit. By all rights screamed, "DISEASED! AVOID!" but on a stripper, it was fucking hot.

imagesunecessary-20tattoo.jpg

i don't like excessive tats (like above) but chicks with some tattoos are sexy

i mean chicks with tats aren't exactly going to be prudes to say the least

i like when a girl's got sleeves, but other than that all tattoos on women suck. i dont know what's worse - tramp stamp or ones on the breasts.

i find tattoos ugly, so i like girls who have them slightly less than girls who don't have them. i don't associate tattoos with sluts though.

Back