[TARGET] It's me

juggsposterqx3.jpg

with all the abounding evidence around you that scientology is a cult that hurts its constituents and uses them and drains them of all their funds, and with all the abounding evidence that you believe in aliens older than the universe that blow up other aliens with nuclear bombs in earth's volcanos after transporting them via spaceship-like dc-9s, how can you still be a scientologist? are you just that dense? do you just close your eyes and pretend its not true?

thats like pretending two plus two does not equal four.

easy tribalwarriors. being hostile to misled cultists only drives them away back into the arms of their ever loving and benevolent cult masters.

I'll actually bite this one, and just re-iterate what I've always said.

with all the abounding evidence around you that scientology is a cult that hurts its constituents and uses them and drains them of all their funds

I don't want to get into the technical definitions of the word cult here, so I'll let that pass. As far as hurting/using/draining it's constituents, I just can't agree with that, based on my own experience. I know way too many genuinely happy Scientologists. And if they're happy, who am I to judge what they believe or choose to do with their life?

and with all the abounding evidence that you believe in aliens older than the universe that blow up other aliens with nuclear bombs in earth's volcanos after transporting them via spaceship-like dc-9s

:-\ Like I've said before, I believe no such thing. I've never read or been exposed to any material even remotely similar to that. What I get and have gotten out of Scientology has helped me life a better and happier life. It's as simple as that.

Now, granted, obviously I haven't read any of the confidential material yet. But I know that I'm not going to agree with anything I read just because it's Scientology or just because it was written by L. Ron Hubbard. If I read and study something, it has to make sense to me and be true for myself. And that's the bottom line.

And now since I have work in the morning, I must crash. I might post more tomorrow, but it'll be later.

easy tribalwarriors. being hostile to misled cultists only drives them away back into the arms of their ever loving and benevolent cult masters.

I've been on this forum for practically 8 god-damned years. If you think that TW can get to me in any way, you are severely mistaken.

don't read the scientology threads, there is secret information in them and we don't want you to get pneumonia and die

I'll actually bite this one, and just re-iterate what I've always said.

I don't want to get into the technical definitions of the word cult here, so I'll let that pass. As far as hurting/using/draining it's constituents, I just can't agree with that, based on my own experience. I know way too many genuinely happy Scientologists. And if they're happy, who am I to judge what they believe or choose to do with their life?

:-\ Like I've said before, I believe no such thing. I've never read or been exposed to any material even remotely similar to that. What I get and have gotten out of Scientology has helped me life a better and happier life. It's as simple as that.

Now, granted, obviously I haven't read any of the confidential material yet. But I know that I'm not going to agree with anything I read just because it's Scientology or just because it was written by L. Ron Hubbard. If I read and study something, it has to make sense to me and be true for myself. And that's the bottom line.

And now since I have work in the morning, I must crash. I might post more tomorrow, but it'll be later.

what are your crimes

Back