Taco Bell best Mexican restaurant in country

I have a rare limited edition taco bell Osaka shirt bc I was customer #3 when they opened

fuck yeah

I have a similar T Shirt from Secrets bar in Pattaya

Paint was still wet on the walls and I was about person #5

This doesn't shock me.

Almost all Mexican food places are trash. The only good Mexican place I've ever been to wasn't owned or operated by Mexicans.

It's like Chinese food. It's literally all the same crap. It's like they all went to some convention back in the 70's that handed out same signage and how-to's for preparing Chinese food. To be fair, I haven't been to Chinatown or other heavy Chinese places, but I think I'd trust them even less to handle their food properly and cleanly.

and dont get me started on french fry at mcds... holy smoke, best french restaurant universe michelin 10 star m i rite

srsly tho fk french food fk frenchy restrants teh snooty fks and their 50$ olives on a stick

This doesn't shock me.

Almost all Mexican food places are trash. The only good Mexican place I've ever been to wasn't owned or operated by Mexicans.

It's like Chinese food. It's literally all the same crap. It's like they all went to some convention back in the 70's that handed out same signage and how-to's for preparing Chinese food. To be fair, I haven't been to Chinatown or other heavy Chinese places, but I think I'd trust them even less to handle their food properly and cleanly.

lmao what a screecher

No about Taco Bell
No again No
There are some very good Mexican restaurants in the United States, and if you go into some of the best restaurants in the world the cooks will be Mexican.

We got Taco Bell here in Finland recently. Went with the fam and wasn't really impressed. I mean the burrito I had was decent enough, but I wasn't blown away by the cheese fries. It was just "OK", not a place I'd specifically want to visit.

Back