T:V Tweak Guide

WicK said:
Anyone know if it is possible to turn OFF the Personal Scores part of the hud?

I don't need to see my kickass scores all the time...it'll just give me a big head.

Thanks
i dunno how you'd completely turn it off, but you could just align it with the top and give it a -500 Y offset or something to put it completely off the screen

Big Monkey said:
bump to add small server admin help files
you need to add my HUDs too ;)
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318881

Last edited:
Big Monkey if I am stepping on your thread or what I am presenting can be done easier I apologize in advance... I have been working on changing reticule color with little success, albiet I am a village idiot anyway compared to what ya-all know... So far my only success which is 'very minor' is that I was able to change the "white X" that shows on ones reticule when out of ammo to a "red X" ===> this is allot easier to see around the white reticule borders when rotating through weapons quickly and in a firefight; hope this helps some, if not, sorry for the intrusion <---- lemme know and I will delete this post!! thanks..

|FS|CED aka |FS|CrossEyeDmy

Goto: C:\Program Files\VUGames\Tribes Vengeance Beta\Content\System

Find TribesHUD.ini; properties and uncheck 'read only'; apply; open folder and scroll to reticule section as seen below, except for "reticuleMaterial" change color settings to R=255,G=0,B=0,A=leave as is; when complete with changes, save, change file back to read only(basically make all G & B = zero and R always = 255):

[default_weaponReticule]
bRelativePositioning=true
reticuleMaterial=(drawColor=(R=255,G=255,B=255,A=255),style=1)
reticuleHitFeedbackMaterial=(material=texture'HUD.Hit',drawColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255),style=1,fadeDuration=0.2,bFading=true,fadeSourceColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255),fadeTargetColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=1))
reticuleHitFeedbackFlashTime=0.2
NoAmmoIndicatorMaterial=(material=texture'HUD.ReticuleCross',drawColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=75),style=1,fadeDuration=0.2,bFading=true,fadeSourceColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255),fadeTargetColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=75))
ReticuleTopLeft=(drawColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255),style=1,bProgressControlled=true,bFading=true,fadeSourceColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=45),fadeTargetColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255))
ReticuleTopRight=(drawColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255),style=1,bProgressControlled=true,bFading=true,fadeSourceColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=45),fadeTargetColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255))
ReticuleBottomLeft=(drawColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255),style=1,bProgressControlled=true,bFading=true,fadeSourceColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=45),fadeTargetColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255))
ReticuleBottomRight=(drawColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255),style=1,bProgressControlled=true,bFading=true,fadeSourceColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=45),fadeTargetColor=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=255))
MaxSpreadSize=192
scale=1.0

Last edited:
Anyone know the how to skip straight to the main menu instead of waiting through the 5 minutes of ads for every company that had anything to do with the game? I remember in T2 you added something like "-login" to the end of the target in properties...

opstand said:
Anyone know the how to skip straight to the main menu instead of waiting through the 5 minutes of ads for every company that had anything to do with the game? I remember in T2 you added something like "-login" to the end of the target in properties...
Edit this file ---> TribesGUIState.Init

Edit the below Lines to be:
EntryMenuClass=
ExitMenuClass=

That will remove the Intro/Exit screens

Back