T:V Tweak Guide

Thanks again jotun and Monkey Hero. I've edited the first post to reflect both of your changes and updates.

I've also added a server filter portion to the bottom of the post.

MonkeyHeroHud.jpg
Why are the colors on the radar red and green? Does that just happen for some reason when you change the scoreboard colors, or is it something else?

There's an option in the game to change that under controls. Uncheck "team colored radar id." Some people seem to have it on by default, some don't.

Anyone know if it's possible to move where the status messages pop up? As in the +1 offense messages and Gens under attack?

Yes, it's two section in TribesHUD.ini. The +1 offense stuff is labeled Personal Messages, and the Gens under attack stuff are labeled Event Messages. You can find and change the verticalAlignment and horizontalAlignment to reposition them. Then use OffsetX and OffsetY to tweak the positioning.

I really wish they would put in an option for the old style fast favorites. I really miss selecting my loadout before I walk into a station. I also hate that it forces you to choose a loadout every time. If I want to change my loadout, I'll do so myself thank you very much. =[

Orcus said:
I really wish they would put in an option for the old style fast favorites. I really miss selecting my loadout before I walk into a station. I also hate that it forces you to choose a loadout every time. If I want to change my loadout, I'll do so myself thank you very much. =[
it doesn't force you to choose a new one. if you just tap shift (or whatever your key is) it will recharge your health and refill your ammo.

jotun said:
it doesn't force you to choose a new one. if you just tap shift (or whatever your key is) it will recharge your health and refill your ammo.

Cool, didn't know that. Thanks for the tip. I still want to pre-load my loadout though. ;p

My only question is where can I rebind the Energy Blade to a different key now that tilde is taken by the console since I do use it occaisionally?

EDIT: NM I found it. Love the tweaks!

Last edited:
MonkeyHero said:
Yes, it's two section in TribesHUD.ini. The +1 offense stuff is labeled Personal Messages, and the Gens under attack stuff are labeled Event Messages. You can find and change the verticalAlignment and horizontalAlignment to reposition them. Then use OffsetX and OffsetY to tweak the positioning.

Thanks! Nice HUD btw.

Back