[T:V] Request For Tournament Mode

Bullseye

Veteran X
Please, please PLEASE, for the love of GOD.....when in Tournament mode, please show if the player has clicked in or not. I don't care if it's a coloration of their name or what, I don't care

Have their names red when not clicked and green when they are?

Have a 'is ready' after their name?

Anything....please :)

Instead of begging we will turn this into a productive idea thread.

Another good idea would be to timeout clicking in/out. If you click in and out 2 times in 5 seconds then you're locked out of clicking (or whatever numbers, I just pulled those out of the air).

KillerONE said:
Please Please Please have an option to allow ONLY Admins to speak in Global.

Agreed.
But I'd like to see this taken much farther and see a lot of client side options for auto-muting and message filtering. Which would include different rules when in tourney mode.

I also would like to see an ability to "program" the cycle of maps.. Usually you change servers.. but would be nice to say, k, I'm in tourney mode, next 2 or 3 maps, whatever, are this this and this.

So weird how people freak out when after map 1 it changes to a map other than map 2 and they are like THIS ISN"T THE RIGHT ONE OMG! Plus it's more convenient, less time loading maps you dont' intend on playing.

KillerONE said:
I also would like to see an ability to "program" the cycle of maps.. Usually you change servers.. but would be nice to say, k, I'm in tourney mode, next 2 or 3 maps, whatever, are this this and this.

1. Map cycles are HIGHLY configurable, in fact anything is possible, with T1 / T2. Not sure where you're drawing the comparison / what you're bitching about.

2. Try making sense next time. There's nothing about this paragraph that makes any sense what so ever, besides the fact you're bitching.

See, why the hell was I attacked here??? I don't get it.

So you can do this in T1/T2, in Tourney Mode?

Grrr.. Go outside for a bit. So much hate in you. Seriously.

KillerONE said:
See, why the hell was I attacked here??? I don't get it.

How were you being attacked? Quit being such a pussy. Your entire post lacked any sense, other than the obvious bitching about something that's EASILY configurable with T1 / T2.

Make sense out of your posts if you want a serious reply.

KillerONE said:
Please Please Please have an option to allow ONLY Admins to speak in Global.
:notsigned:

This would take away Taunting, I love to taunt. Most of the time on shitty pubs taunting is one of the things that makes T1 still fun. :)

x66 said:
How were you being attacked? Quit being such a pussy. Your entire post lacked any sense, other than the obvious bitching about something that's EASILY configurable with T1 / T2.

Talk about making sense, you dolt.

This is a T:V REQUEST FOR TOURNEY MODE, not T1/T2.

As we know, T:V won't be as "scriptable" as T1 or T2 was. It's a valid request.

It makes perfect sense, if you actually read it and not try to be an asshole, which is apparently like asking for world peace, to you.

Half-Wit said:
:notsigned:

This would take away Taunting, I love to taunt. Most of the time on shitty pubs taunting is one of the things that makes T1 still fun. :)

Anyone actually reading posts today?

This is for TOURNEY MODE and I asked for an OPTION.

KillerONE said:
Anyone actually reading posts today?

This is for TOURNEY MODE and I asked for an OPTION.
Theres not going to be global chats in T:V!?!? BRILLIANT! Now I can actually use the Tribes sign language i developed.

KillerONE said:

This makes sense :)p nofix) but here's a better idea. In tourney/comp mode, instead of cycling the maps, it should sit for some amount of time and the admins will be required to select the map themselves. It would of course timeout and cycle by itself after a minute or something.

This would give admins an amount of time to pick the map, but if there aren't admins present, would let the game keep going.

x66 said:

It's just that most of your posts have a pretty unfriendly tone, and if i actually cared about anything you have to say i'd probably feel a bit attacked too...

mojotooth said:
This makes sense :)p nofix) but here's a better idea. In tourney/comp mode, instead of cycling the maps, it should sit for some amount of time and the admins will be required to select the map themselves. It would of course timeout and cycle by itself after a minute or something.

This would give admins an amount of time to pick the map, but if there aren't admins present, would let the game keep going.

Makes sense to me.. also sounds a lot simpler to implement. :)

Back