Swapping out Sleepy Joe last second?

Oh I see, it’s everyone else that’s stupid except for your little group.
You must be right.
I am right. See? Even you, a broken clock, can be right twice a day!

I have history, common sense, science, and reality as we know it on my side. You, on the other hand, have countless millions of deaths and endless suffering.

I am right and you are wrong. That's absolutely correct.

Trump has Biden on his side.

CNN interview last night anyone?

"Economy is doing better under me..I turned it around!!"

"uh inflation rate was 1% when you took office now it's 9%"

"damnit Trump"

Oh I see, it’s everyone else that’s stupid except for your little group.
You must be right.
When speaking of the economy Biden has dropped below Carter. Think about that. Worse than Carter and Newsom is right behind him

Start with google and then work form there.. you know read all sides, form an opinion.
How bout you google this:

Born in this modest house in Caldwell, New Jersey on March 18, 1837, Stephen Grover Cleveland was the 22nd and 24th president of the United States, the only president to serve two non-consecutive terms. The house was the residence of the minister at the local Presbyterian Church.

Good luck!

How bout you google this:

Born in this modest house in Caldwell, New Jersey on March 18, 1837, Stephen Grover Cleveland was the 22nd and 24th president of the United States, the only president to serve two non-consecutive terms. The house was the residence of the minister at the local Presbyterian Church.

Good luck!

not only is Trump going to be the second president to do so, but he's also going to make history by being the first president with two hoax impeachments against him to be re-elected, as well as the first US president to be obviously targeted by the current opposition party administration on multiple fronts to remove him from the ballot/election with extreme interference. gg.

not only is Trump going to be the second president to do so, but he's also going to make history by being the first president with two hoax impeachments against him to be re-elected, as well as the first US president to be obviously targeted by the current opposition party administration on multiple fronts to remove him from the ballot/election with extreme interference. gg.
That’s quite a bit of confidence that I simply don’t share, for logical and historical reasons. Historically, running again after a loss is political suicide. This is why it’s surprising the GOP didn’t switch to another candidate. He could win and you could be right, but I’ve would have to overcome some pretty huge statistics.
This doesn’t change my opinion that Biden is still the democrats horse going into this election. He won last time, it’s that simple to them. Unless there’s a much better prospect, they’re gonna go with their veteran. Even if he was down in the polls its still their best horse with a known track record. Your article on economics is dated December 2021 nearing the end of the pandemic.

It’s been around for generations.
It’s called Christian nationalism and they’re taking over the world just like you said.

I think the mechanic is different though from what I’ve seen. Evangelicals all have like 5+ kids, the more the merrier. While the rest of the demographics are in decline, it’s on the rise. It’s a social club where everyone gets discounts on car repairs, house renovations, speeding tickets, whatever they want from their church group. And they commonly have a family business that several of their children work at. Their 5+ kids are all raised republicans, and they all vote as if it’s written in the bible, and their kids have kids at like 20 years old ->which is essentially double the generations of everyone else. That why in the late 90’s and early aughts if anyone brought up over turning abortion rights, they’d have been laughed at ->no one is laughing anymore.
Does that mean that the end fight will be between the Evangelicals with 5+ kids and the MENA people with 7+ kids? Just wondering.

This doesn’t change my opinion that Biden is still the democrats horse going into this election. He won last time, it’s that simple to them. Unless there’s a much better prospect, they’re gonna go with their veteran. Even if he was down in the polls its still their best horse with a known track record. Your article on economics is dated December 2021 nearing the end of the pandemic.

Uhh the part you objected to was my comparison of Biden to Carter.. I don't know if you are lozza but you are sure as hell just as dumb

Last edited:
In politics you go with the winning horse.
Biden won last time, they’ll go with Biden.

This is a reason why it’s absolutely bizarre that the republicans would want Trump back. I think they find out the hard way why once you’ve lost an election, you don’t run again.
Trump has dirt on a lot of politicians when he was Epstein’s silent partner.

he's gonna be the first president to beat the steal that took him down the last time even tho nothing has been changed and now sleepy joe runs the elections

he's gonna be the first president to beat the steal that took him down the last time even tho nothing has been changed and now sleepy joe runs the elections
Maybe next time he asks an ally for 11,040 votes, he won’t ask nicely.

Back