Surviv.io might be the best of the Battle Royale games yet

DafMT4SUMAAC77b.jpg:large

i think the only reason most people like fortnite is cuz they feel obligated to cuz of popularity... and cuz pubg is a broken turd cuz the devs r scum. if pubg were actually properly polished/maintained fortnite wouldnt even exist.

which means theres still room for a proper BR game... dont think surviv io is it tho ;)

all these mad bad dudes are so mad AF they are bad @ fortnite

sorry u guys suck and cant get good, maybe ull get another zero skill twitch shooter soon! keep ur head up

all these mad bad dudes are so mad AF they are bad @ fortnite

sorry u guys suck and cant get good, maybe ull get another zero skill twitch shooter soon! keep ur head up

I've played fortnite a total of about 5 times I think. I don't like it, whether or not I'm good at it. Plenty of games I've played in life that I've sucked at but still liked, including pubg at first. Fortnite I just dislike, but surviv.io on the other hand. Now THATS a game. :)

i think the only reason most people like fortnite is cuz they feel obligated to cuz of popularity... and cuz pubg is a broken turd cuz the devs r scum. if pubg were actually properly polished/maintained fortnite wouldnt even exist.

which means theres still room for a proper BR game... dont think surviv io is it tho ;)

Very good post.

PubG is a pile of shit.

I played it like 3 days ago... Walk walk walk, pick shit up, walk walk walk, pick tons of shit up, walk walk, see someone, shoot them, walk walk walk, pick their shit up, walk walk walk, walk walk walk, get shot, reconnect.

I'm not even going on about how horrible the devs are. They are scummiest of scum.

Ya know it's bad when I'm rating HiReZ as more respectable than Bluehole.

I honestly have more respect for what HiReZ is doing, going around openly cloning games in attempt to cash in, than I do for what Bluehole did.

They seriously actually in all reality took legal action against another video game company for making a Battle Royale game.

PUBG creator sues Epic Games over Fortnite copyright infringement claims - Business Insider

"We are concerned that 'Fortnite' may be replicating the experience for which 'PUBG' is known," Kim said in a press release. It's also not the first time Bluehole has taken legal action to protect its battle-royale concept.

I love the word "its" in there. Like Bluehole invented the battle royale concept, LOL.

Hey guys, I invented deathmatch. I invented turn based combat. I invented overhead strategy game. You can't make any of those now cus I invented them.

LOL

Bluehole gonna get creamed in court. Can't wait to see it happen.

Scumbags.

Ok, I gonna go play PubG now for a bit and try their new map.

Very good post.

PubG is a pile of shit.

I played it like 3 days ago... Walk walk walk, pick shit up, walk walk walk, pick tons of shit up, walk walk, see someone, shoot them, walk walk walk, pick their shit up, walk walk walk, walk walk walk, get shot, reconnect.

I'm not even going on about how horrible the devs are. They are scummiest of scum.

I honestly have more respect for what HiReZ is doing, going around openly cloning games in attempt to cash in, than I do for what Bluehole did.

They seriously actually in all reality took legal action against another video game company for making a Battle Royale game.

PUBG creator sues Epic Games over Fortnite copyright infringement claims - Business Insider

"We are concerned that 'Fortnite' may be replicating the experience for which 'PUBG' is known," Kim said in a press release. It's also not the first time Bluehole has taken legal action to protect its battle-royale concept.

I love the word "its" in there. Like Bluehole invented the battle royale concept, LOL.

Hey guys, I invented deathmatch. I invented turn based combat. I invented overhead strategy game. You can't make any of those now cus I invented them.

LOL

Scumbags.

ya well whatever scum u know, theres scummier than that. butthole is an unusual villain... most indies are noble n kind.... except those vile asset flippers aka jews of game dev, ... which is actually what butthole is.

they dropped the lawsuit btw

surviv.io is fun, but I've come to the realization that there are a lot of people running hack scripts.

All it takes to have a 10x advantage is to unlock the zoom. I pickd up a x8 scope a few times and it's like the game was instantly a cake walk. Then I did a quick google search and discovered the rampant level of cheating that is already plaguing the game.

Very good post.

PubG is a pile of shit.

LOL

Scumbags.

it's a south korean court, and pubg was developed in south korea

gee I wonder who is gonna win lol

surviv.io is fun, but I've come to the realization that there are a lot of people running hack scripts.

All it takes to have a 10x advantage is to unlock the zoom. I pickd up a x8 scope a few times and it's like the game was instantly a cake walk. Then I did a quick google search and discovered the rampant level of cheating that is already plaguing the game.

I've definitely seen some cheating. Wait until you find a 15x and get a sniper rifle. That shit is LOL.

Back