Super Smash Brothers: Melee

i didn't like melee too much. In the original I used fox mostly, sometimes pikachu, but I could win with just about anyone

pikachu.jpg

I just bought this game for my kids the day before yesterday.....of course, they love it.
I wish I would've bought them the GC instead of the PS2. Would've saved me a lot of cash.

BTW: The only character they've unlocked was Jigglypuff, I think it was. The other little pink bubble dude.

My friends and I play this game constantly still. I'm all about the Link though he's only a mid tier player. A interesting fact with link is his run speed is slower then bowser's, test it out if you want. I really enjoy playing with no items on so its more player skill then player luck. My friends and I are all pretty good but I for one wouldn't want to join any tournament because of that lame ass shit called wave dashing which boils down to you hop off the ground, but stay low then air dodge diagonal down so you're character slides against the ground. If you do that really fast you can move faster then you could normally also you can still do all your attacks and grabs while wave dashing. And the real shitty part is since its really a glitch in the game certain characters are alot better to do it with then others so that isn't fair. And thats pretty much what everyone does in the tournaments or so I've read.

64 version is the best by far. Kirby is the best character, no one can last against his down kick.

Pikachu is the easiest to whore out with if you're a master with the thunder attack. (me)

I usually play as Link or Ness when I want to be fair though.

i prefer the original

i play as mario and i'm pretty fucking good imho

in melee i play as marth or falcon but i suck

oh and the difffernce between roy and marth is preference-

roy is much more powerful but marth is quicker. it is a trade off.

Back