Super Bowl LIII

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
speaking of the commercials, i already knew that all RAV4 owners were insufferable grrrrl power cunts w/ komen foundation specialty license plates who can dish it out at work but not take it, but HOLY SHIT this took it 2 a new lvl

Oh god first I vomit everywhere because horseface is on my screen in HD but then the dude shows up and totally redeems the ad

omg no FG attempt?

belichick folding like donnie t

it's over, californication complete, rams r ur new champs

I have this feeling the Pats are not going to score more than 3 points this game. nice offense stupid..

What a garbage superbowl so far. This thread should have been 10 pages by now of shit talking.

OK, what was ur least favorite/the most offensively bad commercial from the first half?

obv mine is that rav4 shit; car companies r p reliable when it comes 2 putting out obnoxious commercials

almost as reliable as the "people" of los angeles only rooting for their stolen teams after the playoffs begin :cool:

p.s. i actually am glad the rams went back home to la and i hope the chargers come 2 their senses soon and move to tj w/ severed 

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG A++++++++++ BEST COMMERCIAL, ALL THE LEGENDS INCLUDING THE LORD OUR GOD, TOM BRADY

almost as good as rasslemania :cool:

yay maroon 5 i used ur shit 2 get laydees between the sheets back in 2003

and i haven't herd from u since

holy fuck does maroon 5 guy look awkward on the stage dancing
he also sounds like shit live but i couldn't stand his voice on the radio either

Back