[Suicide Squad] New trailer

Hot girl, action, Asian chick and the Joker? Gonna make money. Don't think it's going to be the Oscar nod for Will Smith that Jada wants.

at least its a "different" type of comic movie other than the typical oh no social outcast ed was bit by a werewolf and now has wolf powers and is exacting his revenge if only superhero b can wrestle with his dual identities and personal demons in time to save the day with the anti-werewolf raygun

in this case its "group of villains hired to pull of a job, while out they run into other badguys that are up to badguys stuff and get in their way, they accomplish their mission but then are betrayed by the gov't and one escapes and rest go to jail or die"

Ugh DC movies are so terrible. I guess Margot Robbie is incapable of doing a brooklyn accent.

like bvs the second trailer seems to be really crappy; wb needs to step their shit up because marvel is beating them down

Seems like it's trying a little hard to go for a Guardians of the Galaxy vibe but I guess I'm glad DC is doing something that isn't boring as shit.

This shit doesn't even come out until august, jesus can they not try to ramp up the hype train so early on some of these.

deadpool wont have much international support and likely be limited by rating

also the cgi in the trailers seems really fucking shitty

Back