Stuck at Vael

Brofam

Contributor
Veteran X
Need hints on how to kill this bastard, he seems liek the biggest cock-block EVER.

Anyone willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

Spoiler

Courtesy of LO

fire resist gear for everyone, teach your rogues not to pull aggro, and master your tank transitions. that's as specific as i can go unless you want outright spoilers or want something more specific.

edit: holy shit. nevermind then.

Last edited:
If you need more than 2 tank, your dps sucks :p

BTW your really dont need much FR unless you are MT. More FR = less dps = Wipe if bird not dead in 3min.

I actually like getting BA toward the end of the fight... running away from the raid spamming POM-like frostbolts as I go. You do a retarded amount of damage.

Coylter said:
If you need more than 2 tank, your dps sucks :p

BTW your really dont need much FR unless you are MT. More FR = less dps = Wipe if bird not dead in 3min.

how do you have a hand of rag?

FalseMyrmidon said:

Errr ok...

Its always good to have more rogues roll in just for that fight, you can actually have like 10-15 rogues. They can really rip that bird appart in a really short ammount of time.

Surge said:
how do you have a hand of rag?

No one usually has more than 100-150 FR buffed, except MT, and we dont have any problem killing him, as long as you dont take too much dmg for priest to keep up with, you are fine.

Last edited:
Coylter said:
Errr ok...

Its always good to have more rogues roll in just for that fight, you can actually have like 10-15 rogues. They can really rip that bird appart in a really short ammount of time.

No one usually has more than 100-150 FR buffed, except MT, and we dont have any problem killing him, as long as you dont take too much dmg for priest to keep up with, you are fine.

Wow, way to stack the shit out of your raid...

Back