[Stonks] When will the bloodshed end?

Symbol Change % Last Price $ Change $ Day's Gain $
GMEinfo_outline
close
31.87% $181.64 $43.90 $10,009.70

herpa derpa derp

everything is recovering.. this is why i never dump a port. i love how the meme stocks are just still going retarded. its like crypto.

IPO's used to be great during exciting new emergence of technologies. Now it is mostly over-hyped, over-valued, crap that implodes within a day or 2.

the pump and dump for crypto isnt working anymore. It's just pumping the bubble bigger. That being said the few BTC and ETH I have I will probably sell now.

zAzLVwt.png

buy the dip?

:shrug:

It's all a gamble. "Time in the market, not timing the market", and all that.. that said, that could be a nice juicy dip right there. Or, it could be the edge of a fucking cliff. If I knew I probably wouldn't be farting around on TW.

That said, I hope I managed to buy the dip on the Nasdaq. Made a nice bit today, but hoping it's not just a false recovery...

Last edited:
What would more money change about your enjoyment of TW? TW is the gift that keeps giving. Believe me - all the money in the world doesn't get you a good ball shaving thread.

What would more money change about your enjoyment of TW?

If I knew that, I probably wouldn't be farting around on TW.

No idea, but I'm keen to find out. Send me some cash and we'll see if it changes my browsing habits. For Science.

:shrug:

It's all a gamble. "Time in the market, not timing the market", and all that.. that said, that could be a nice juicy dip right there. Or, it could be the edge of a fucking cliff. If I knew I probably wouldn't be farting around on TW.

That said, I hope I managed to buy the dip on the Nasdaq. Made a nice bit today, but hoping it's not just a false recovery...
The FANG chart is bullish as fuck. You'll regret it.

Back