Steam

FUUUUUUUUUUU

I have like 12 games on my wishlist, I should narrow it down to five.

but odds are against me.

Eligibility: Entry open to any user holding a Steam account in good standing, who completes a Wish List with at least ten (10) single game titles. One entry per user and one win per user. Multiple entries/multiple Steam accounts will be disqualified. Employees of Sponsor (including directors and officers) and their immediate families or affiliates are not eligible.

So have 10 games on your list.

I figured packs wouldn't work, but didn't know about the 10 games, I only had 6 on my list in the begin with.

30 out of 2.8 million users. meh. Also the sale is meh.

The odds are still incredibly low, but most people don't know you need 10 games on the list. Also need a "good standing" on VAC.

Eh, doesn't cost anything to try, so what the hell.
I just found out it actually notifies you if something on your wishlist goes on sale, which is nice.

Ah fuck this shit, it'd be nice to win some free games but I keep getting signed out before I can get a game added.

Steam is great about sales all the time though. Just make a habit of checking the store often and they have huge % drops in good games. I got L4D2 for $6.99 about a month or so ago. Too bad I don't play it. ha.

Back