[STEAM] Game- Besiege

Not even beta...... I miss the old days when they at least pretended to sell a complete product

Nothing wrong with the game...ive been playing since this morning and have not had a single issue with it.....well worth the $6 bucks

Its not just about the shit being buggy, its about the trend of companies cashing in early with an unfinished product which usually lacks content and polish.

Its not just about the shit being buggy, its about the trend of companies cashing in early with an unfinished product which usually lacks content and polish.

I agree with this... mostly.

With a game like Rust, what I purchased is nothing like the game is now, and in that situation, it went a bad way. But I think I got my money out of it with the TW crew and the amount of fun we had with the game before they fucked it up.

But a game like this? $7 is totally worth the current form that it is in, and it's only going to get more complex, not noobed the fuck out like Rust. They want it to get complex. That's the point of it.

So while what you are saying is completely true, there is always an exception to most rules. And this just happens to be one in my opinion.

There is a lot to say about it. A lot of these are smaller indi companies who simply would not make any content what so ever without early access because they dont have any cash to burn through at the beginning.

In the 90s when people played unfinished games, they were released by large publishers and then development just stopped thereafter. That's a much worse situation than early access.

0BvDKLS.gif

https://i.imgur.com/0BvDKLS.webm

BsDhTrkIMAA7bVm.jpg

How can you not love this game?

Back