[Steam] 90 Games for $99.99 (87% off)

Hey everyone, not sure if anyone posted about this or not (didn't come up on search) but Steam is having a big sale for a bunch of great games.

Save 87% on Paradox Complete Pack on Steam

The list includes:
Mount & Blade, Penumbra Black Plague Gold Edition, Hearts of Iron 2 Complete, Penumbra: Requium, Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition , Europa Universalis: Rome - Vae Victis, King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame, King Arthur: Knights and Vassals DLC, King Arthur: Legendary Artifacts DLC, King Arthur: The Saxons, King Arthur: The Druids, Europa Universalis III Complete, Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne, Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind, Europa Universalis III: Eastern - AD 1400 Spritepack, Europa Universalis III: Western - AD 1400 Spritepack, Knights of Honor , Take Command: Second Manassas, Elven Legacy, Hearts of Iron III, Hearts of Iron III: US Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III: German Infantry Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III: Japanese Infantry Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Music Pack DLC, Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard (expansion pack), East India Company, East India Company: Pirate Bay, Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Infantry Pack DLC, Hearts of Iron III DLC: German II Spritepack , Majesty 2, Majesty Gold Edition, Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West, East India Company: Privateer, For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game, East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar, Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game, Rise of Prussia, Majesty 2: Kingmaker, Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection, Hearts of Iron III: Semper Fi, Hearts of Iron III Semper Fi: Dies Irae Götterdämmerung, Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland, Hearts of Iron III: Mega German Spritepack, Magicka, Magicka: Vietnam, The Kings' Crusade, The Kings' Crusade: New Allies, The Kings' Crusade: Arabian Nights, The Kings' Crusade: Teutonic Knights, Elven Legacy: Magic , Elven Legacy: Siege, Elven Legacy: Ranger, Victoria II, Victoria II: Interwar Spritepack, Victoria II: Interwar Artillery Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Interwar Planes Sprite Pack, Victoria II: Old Vic, Victoria I Complete, Mount & Blade: Warband, Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, Ship Simulator Extremes, Ship Simulator Extremes: Sigita Pack, Ship Simulator Extremes: Ferry Pack, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, Commander: Conquest of the Americas - Colonial Navy, Commander: Conquest of the Americas - Pirate Treasure Chest, Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates, Pirates of Black Cove, Cities in Motion, Cities in Motion: Design Classics, Cities in Motion: Design Marvels, Cities in Motion: Design Now, Magicka: Wizard's Survival Kit, Magicka: Nippon, Magicka: Marshlands, Magicka: Final Frontier, Magicka: The Watchtower, Magicka: Frozen Lake, Majesty 2: Monster Kingdom, Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania, Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game, Cities in Motion: Tokyo, Cities in Motion: Metro Stations, Pride of Nations, Pride of Nations: Spanish-American War 1898, Pride of Nations: American Civil War 1862, Pride of Nations: The Franco-Prussian War 1870, Supreme Ruler: Cold War, Magicka: Party Robes

Cliffs:
- Buy the complete package for 87% off
- Individual games / DLCs are 50% - 75% off
- Great opportunity to try some new games for real cheap

I have not heard of any of those games.

I've personally played Magicka, King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame & Majesty 2 and really enjoyed them.

I've heard good things about Kings' Crusade, Mount & Blade, Commander: Conquest of the Americas & Elven Legacy which are the ones I think I'll be buying.

How good is Magicka? I've heard good things but never picked it up.

My brother and I put around 40 hours of gameplay into it (each). If it had a larger online community it would be a lot more fun but I still had a blast with it. Also, it's only $5.

Last edited:
I've made a vow that I will never pay for a game with DLC. I don't care how good a deal it is.

Steam + DLC is still a way better bargain than anything else past or present. They just run so many good sales that it is impossible not to find good deals.

Steam + DLC is still a way better bargain than anything else past or present. They just run so many good sales that it is impossible not to find good deals.

Doesn't matter if the price is a buck for the game and a penny for the DLC. It's a moral thing. You can't sell me a fucking incomplete game and expect me to buy add ons piecemeal. That's not acceptable to me.

Any game that releases DLC becomes torrentbait.

Hearts of Iron is also one of the best "grand strategy" type game series there is, too.

Basically, you take control of a nation just before WW2 and see what happens. Very detailed, accurately done, and basically.. yeah, good.

There's a lot of stuff in there I haven't heard of, but what I have is good. Probably not 'great', but certainly 'good'. Paradox is/are pretty solid.

I found magicka frustrating, although I could see it being fun with a controller rather than keys.

Back