starcraft 2 is going to be amazing

afex

Contributor
Veteran XV
just spent 2 days at blizzcon playing SC2 constantly (press pass = unlimited playtime) and basically it's the best RTS i've ever played even with the current balance issues. (zerg currently suck)

controls are great, single player looks really engaging, and the new battle.net is a huge strategic move on blizzard's part

starcraft is dead, long live starcraft

cool , hopefully they release it before 2020. Also did you get any insider info on bn ? I personally think its a big conspiracy and eventually have us paying for the service.

They want to microtransaction us to death with it ala Xbox Live. They're planning on allowing custom map makers to charge for certain maps now (really).

hello homies are there any new videos to watch

e.g. i hear tasteless did an SC2 commentary @ blizzcon?

i am gay for tasteless

They want to microtransaction us to death with it ala Xbox Live. They're planning on allowing custom map makers to charge for certain maps now (really).

If this is true, considering that I play mostly 1v1 melee and that there are definitely some maps that took a sizeable amount of effort to make (WC3's Dota, for example) in previous games, I have no problem with this as long as the prices remain reasonable..

Yeah you could see from the Battle Reports that Zerg were broken...

Probably why the release got pushed back.

i cant wait for my chance to buy three separate copies of this amazing game to i can get the full experience

Did you enjoy half life 2, episode one, and episode two?

It was nice that you didn't need to buy the sequels in order to play Counterstrike, right?

krustyy i'm trying to decipher your sig
eat dog dick ass toucher?

it's all hieroglyphics to me :shrug:

also sc2 is probably going to rock

cool , hopefully they release it before 2020. Also did you get any insider info on bn ? I personally think its a big conspiracy and eventually have us paying for the service.

If this is true, considering that I play mostly 1v1 melee and that there are definitely some maps that took a sizeable amount of effort to make (WC3's Dota, for example) in previous games, I have no problem with this as long as the prices remain reasonable..

they are positioning themselves to have SC2 be a platform for new games the same way apple has done so with the iphone and app store.

meaning lots of free and lots of for-pay games. (iow, lots and lots of games)

I wish they'd hurry the fuck up with D3.

I also hope they do some really cool shit with PvP since they're not doing FFA pvp like they did in D2. Maybe some leaderboard 1v1,2v2 type stuff.

hello homies are there any new videos to watch

e.g. i hear tasteless did an SC2 commentary @ blizzcon?

i am gay for tasteless

there was a live battle report (2v2 game of blizz devs, casted by browder) and another 1v1 game with pros.

not sure if either of those is being released in an official format.

tasteless stuck to SC1 as far as i saw

i played sc2 at blizzcon for a little bit, i enjoyed it. The playing monk for d3 was tons of fun.

Back