Star Trek beyond

Movie trailers are coming out 6 months early. There's another movie they were showing on the local news, that doesn't come out for 6 months.

erEZ7tG.png

I hope JJ doesn't get in the super boring habit of destroying the Enterprise in every movie now.

I don't know who the maintenance crew is for the Enterprise but those guys have to clean up a lot of shit.

Basically, if you're not a Trekkie (or Trekker or whatever), what about that trailer is supposed to make that me interested in that movie?

Am I the only one that has hated all the new Trek movies? The stories are just so non-Treky. It is just one evil supervillian after another.

Am I the only one that has hated all the new Trek movies? The stories are just so non-Treky. It is just one evil supervillian after another.

Yes, you are the only one.

Into Darkness had Bendydick Cuminherbatch as a pretty great, iconic Trek villain. His performance was good. Also Alice Eve's tits.

The first one had Leonard Nimoy so you can't hate.

They are fine space action movies, the Star Trek name is just being used to sell tickets. It isn't like most Trek fans won't see the movie just because it isn't really a Trek story, and most studios don't care if fan boys bitch as long as they pony up the cash for tickets.

Back