star citizen releases 325a for flight

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
one of them new fangled space ships what you can buy on the internets is finally ready to fly in the hologram flight sim where you can pew pew and blast blast your friends and enemies. It joins the aurora, 300i, and hornet

get fucked :sunny:

Not even a picture? This is sub-RamataKhan content.
It's there, you just can't see it. Along with the release date for this game.

rimshot.jpg

:weird:

I regret even putting in the initial backing, I thought they were just going to make Wing Commander with slightly better graphics.

and it probably costs the same amount as a normal video game, just for a fucking DLC ship. stupid. remember when everyone laughed at skyrims bullshit $3 horse armor? this is like a million times worse

and it probably costs the same amount as a normal video game, just for a fucking DLC ship. stupid. remember when everyone laughed at skyrims bullshit $3 horse armor? this is like a million times worse

The thing I don't get is how many people can't (at all) separate nostalgia from their feelings. People used to think that watching ALF was good because the only other choices were Murder She Wrote or Matlock. Where can I sign up for the Alf online kickstarter?

Single player space combat games against dumpster AI were fun in the early 90's when there was no internet and you had a shitty computer and 2 games to choose from. That situation is hard to re-create now. The complete lack of challenge and variety will not age well to modern times. Flight sim multiplayer tends to taper off quickly because in the end people do not actually like games where skill determines the outcome. Thats why there are so many wall hackers or snipers a mile away on the edge of the map etc.

Also they repeatedly state otherwise but I just don't see how this game is not pay2win. No one ever looks back at any pay2win game and think they spend their time/money well.

Back