Sons of Anarchy - Season 5

MistaKe

Veteran X
So Season 5 premiered last night, heard it was really fucking good; I was out of town and on the road & didn't get a chance to catch it. Doesn't look like there's a replay on between now and next weeks new episode Tuesday (on FX, that is) so...
Spoiler
(not sure if I can ask that?)

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to this season's... anarchy.

yeah I heard the same, really interested in catching up before next week; can't believe FX won't show it again, doesn't make any sense (unless the TV schedule updates between now and then?)

Spoiler

Half-Sack died?
Johnny_MG_0007p.jpg

Johnny Lewis was found dead September 26, 2012 in a bizarre scene where LAPD discovered the actor and an 81-year old woman dead. According to law enforcement sources, 28-year-old Lewis' body was found in the driveway Wednesday morning of a Los Feliz home. The elderly woman who owned the property was found dead inside. The woman's death is being investigated as a homicide, in which Lewis may be a suspect. According to multiple reports, neighbors heard the 81-year-old woman screaming, then saw a group of men fighting before Lewis climbed onto the roof and either fell or jumped.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...nd-dead-home-murdered-woman-article-1.1169366

Spoiler

Back