Some shit in America. Otherwise known as Saturday.

I'd kill myself before writing a 180 page manifesto.

Also his gun said "nigger" on it. That offends me. Not so much the dead people but words hurt more than bullets.

1652571992700m.jpg

incel rager

hehe

if that's the case, i'm surprised we haven't seen you out there shooting up some place, you are one of the biggest incels on this forum.

I just like how it's a conspiracy to guys like gouge and not just some raging incel reeeing on discord and twitch.

I just like how it's a conspiracy to guys like gouge and not just some raging incel reeeing on discord and twitch.

nah dood, it's obviously a guy that is part of the huge white supremacist club that is the biggest terrorist threat to america. you have no idea how huge their club is, it's like half the country, bro.

“The shooter was not from this community. The shooter traveled hours to this community to perpetuate this crime on the people of Buffalo,” Buffalo Mayor Byron Brown said.

Perpetuate the crime, boys.

Facts so far:

-The shooter is fatherless
-Killed a few white people
-Pointed the gun at a white clerk who screamed with fright then the shooter said "sorry!" and ran out
-Very casual driving up and quick to start shooting

This is the man who the shooter apologized to:
j9ebf7m.jpg

The manifesto is like 130 pages, says he was radicalized by 4chan and a few other sites. Looked up to other shooters. Filled with memes and internet humor. Went into the jews, demographics ect. This guy was a simi chubby neck beard. The video is short. I've read the manifesto mentions a security guard he knows works there who has a glock and got armor to withstand it. The guard is one of the white people he shoots. That said, he must have driven out there just to look at people if this is true.

Last edited:
Back