some ppl like front nade jumps (losers) iu personally like front route flag throw oob

in fact, in tribe asperg i got my level 39 acct banned by hirezapc (huge fagot) because i knew of an exploit on katabatic (only 2-3 ppl knew about this) where if u skiied in 2 a particular rock u would glitch and shoot way up in to the sky and then if u hit it right, u could fly over the oob grid and go chilll out of bound, so naturally i go take flag on 28player pub and ski in 2 rock, fly over oob grid and kept enemy flag oob for the entire map while several ppl were raging in chat i just tell them i m king... many ppl report me and then my acct banned the next day after hirezapc review all the reports

very cool. a demo of this would be awesome. that is level 99 griefing.

very cool. a demo of this would be awesome. that is level 99 griefing.

i kno guitar guy did this with me the night i got banned

he was OOB WITH ME during that game, and of course he didnt get banned

hirezapc always hated me cus i activley knew he was a yesman and was killing tribe etc

anyway, maybe he has a vod of it... i doubt it. unfortunately, no demos in tribe asperg

it was great tho, cus u could shoot @ ppl from outside, and in tribe asperg, u could call down a fucking inventory station whereever u wanted, so i chilledo ut there all map and used an assortment of tribe asper loadouts/armor gg

Back