some ppl like front nade jumps (losers) iu personally like front route flag throw oob

oob flag constantly is a damn good strat if u r playing a tuff team and happen to get 1 up and want to try to seal the deal it's basically turtling ur opponents own flag permanently gfg does this mean having flag go oob is game broken like some t2/midair autist wuld insinuate

fuk no

the most autis thing in tribe is an oob grid that u cannot go on the outside of: tribe asperg

in fact, in tribe asperg i got my level 39 acct banned by hirezapc (huge fagot) because i knew of an exploit on katabatic (only 2-3 ppl knew about this) where if u skiied in 2 a particular rock u would glitch and shoot way up in to the sky and then if u hit it right, u could fly over the oob grid and go chilll out of bound, so naturally i go take flag on 28player pub and ski in 2 rock, fly over oob grid and kept enemy flag oob for the entire map while several ppl were raging in chat i just tell them i m king... many ppl report me and then my acct banned the next day after hirezapc review all the reports

he then msg me and ask for apology and say he will unban if i apologize i tell him 2 fuk off and its still banned

gfg

the most autis thing in tribe is an oob grid that u cannot go on the outside of: tribe asperg

in fact, in tribe asperg i got my level 39 acct banned by hirezapc (huge fagot) because i knew of an exploit on katabatic (only 2-3 ppl knew about this) where if u skiied in 2 a particular rock u would glitch and shoot way up in to the sky and then if u hit it right, u could fly over the oob grid and go chilll out of bound, so naturally i go take flag on 28player pub and ski in 2 rock, fly over oob grid and kept enemy flag oob for the entire map while several ppl were raging in chat i just tell them i m king... many ppl report me and then my acct banned the next day after hirezapc review all the reports

he then msg me and ask for apology and say he will unban if i apologize i tell him 2 fuk off and its still banned

gfg

how big is the TA OOB area? can you skii around like in T1 or is it just small part - for graphics?

prolly one map panel

in t1 it is like 50

in rpg mod u really get to see how vast t1 terrain is cuz ur not using jet packs or skiing most of the time

its fukin huge

we shuld have rpg mod adventure day those r the best once every couple years

gfg

lmao I learned this and started doing it too

but i was king so sry gg can't ban me

Back