Some Mysteries Will Never Be Solved

Wanna have a parade cool. Just remember it's in public, you are the minority, and people are hardwired to protect their young. Which is were the problem is because most are complete sex freaks who give less than a fuck about the well being of the public or children. Their sexual impulse overrides everything else.

pX31VUn.jpg

Last edited:
That's for sure. I listened to a couple of radio hosts discussing whether or not to say "bullshit" because the president tweeted it. One of them said, "well, there are a lot of people out there that don't want the word used in front of their children". A good rule of thumb in public.

I hear so many people with foul mouths these days in public places. Also, littering. Two behaviors I despise. All about respect.

At home I might get frisky but out in public it's prim and proper. There are 2,000 other people that live here too.

I see someone littering I will talk shit to them to the point they will hit me and I file on them for assault. Again.

7OkC0jg.jpg

Last edited:
welp

looks like 15-20 years from now we'll be seeing some sokolove law commercials: CALL NOW FOR YOUR CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT IF YOU HAD ONE OF THESE SEX CHANGE OPERATIONS

trans surgery is the next mesothelioma :cool:

Wanna have a parade cool. Just remember it's in public, you are the minority, and people are hardwired to protect their young. Which is were the problem is because most are complete sex freaks who give less than a fuck about the well being of the public or children. Their sexual impulse overrides everything else.

pX31VUn.jpg

8A9aRpr.jpg

Back