aexpM.gif
aexpM.gif

aexpM.gif
aexpM.gif

aexpM.gif
aexpM.gif
aexpM.gif
aexpM.gif

well atleast me an RZA will know to fly straight for the center of the milkyway.

we only have 30 seconds when the time comes man so no lally-gagging.

Troubled Times - the Transformation
Starting in May, 2003, the earth's rotation will stop within a day and hold for several days just prior to the pole shift. This is when you and your loved ones should be situated at your safe location.
This might be before or after the DOW reaches 4000.

no matter what happens ppl are gunna freak the fuck out and destroy shit. Its pretty much lose/lose.

I don't know Fools, that might be a genius get rich quick scheme. If nothing happens, you're rich, if something does happen, well who's going to collect while shit hits the fan?

I don't know Fools, that might be a genius get rich quick scheme. If nothing happens, you're rich, if something does happen, well who's going to collect while shit hits the fan?

Yup. Only problem is the legality of setting up an "insurance". Might be better to just put up a "2012 relief fund" for donations.

Why do all of these astral alien nuts always post these cloudy lens flare ridden stars and distant planet rainbows deviantART reject shit pics in their psychotic diatribes?

The "endorsement" was for an early theory of plate tectonics, based on the idea that the crust shifts when too much ice builds up at the poles. After a while it was abandoned by its author. In the idea, the shifting of the pole is slow process that takes 5000 years. Even if this actually happened (which it doesn't), we'd be inching away from it with the slow thinning of the average level of ice we're witnessing now. And it never had anything to do with 2012. Sloppy thinkers just see "crust shift" and "Einstein" try to force a connection that doesn't really work.

Back