miazga
yedlin,
pulisic
wood
Johnson
Gyau
Green

could be good stuff

Fucking love Yedlin. Local kid (Seattle), met him a number of times over the years. When my oldest son was getting into soccer, he played for the same organization that ran the younger leagues (Crossfire) and he would come out to practices and games all the time. Nice guy, amazing soccer player. Got to watch him as a Sounder for a bit too, before he made it big.

At first I thought you may have been bullshitting but mentioning how you saw someone before they were big at a minimum confirms you as a member of the Seattle area.

My dad is doing a plane/train/cruise in the nw and going to the timbers game this summer.

im going to Arsenal vs MLS Allstars the end of July, never been west of Dallas. Never seen soccer live even though its been my go to sport since around 05'

At first I thought you may have been bullshitting but mentioning how you saw someone before they were big at a minimum confirms you as a member of the Seattle area.

My dad is doing a plane/train/cruise in the nw and going to the timbers game this summer.

Haha, for real though, the kid is awesome.

Timbers games are fun, stadium is right downtown. Lots of good bars/restaurants around it.

Back