[(#)SOCCER] 2009-2010 Season Thread

I can't help it if the retards come out in full force. You have two sad individuals who can't bare to deal with the embarrassment of a team they call themselves supporters of, so they try and crap on the laurels of others. I realize you wish your team could be half as successful or play with a quarter of the skill our second team has, but alas not.

If you wanted to try and have people keep their opinions focused foremost on their own team before worrying about others, I would have no problem with that. I'm always talking about Arsenal. They are always talking about Arsenal. Not my fault they are more interested in what is happening over here more so then what is happening in their own stadium.

I'm still waiting for the day that Durak post anything related to Tottenham what so ever. I have yet to see one post, uninstigated by someone else, talking about his team. You beat Liverpool 2-1 opening day of the season and not one word? Just go fuck off into another thread. Then you have Yawnfest who can't even find a news source for his team because they are so trivial. The man that is so deluded he will argue that the German league is bigger then the EPL. Why don't you two be Tribalwar's Spuds and German corrispondents? Keep us updated since no one else is talking about them.

says the guy who takes every single opportunity to bash other teams, never having a positive or even neutral thing to say

you are as big a hypocrite as orbital

let me know when you stop being the most negative faggot in this thread and then maybe someone will take your opinion seriously

Exactly. Resort back to insulting me opposed to giving any football related opinion in regards to anything, let a lone your own team.

The likes of yourself & Yawnfest get so tiresome hearing the same shit spewed over and over about Arsenal. Either admit you are a secret fan hence the reason you are so up to date in our affairs, or actually take time to watch the team you support and give some thoughts about what is going on.

Would you like to hear my respected opinion about the 6-1 demolishing that we had over Everton? Or would you like to keep playing the "Arsenal for 5th" broken record?

More so I'm always on the defense because some kike has a inferiority complex about his team so he feels it necessary to constantly try and shit on mine.

How about a challenge. I will go this whole week without saying a negative thing in regards to another club while you post ANYTHING related to Tottenham what so ever? Sound like a fair trade? Or are you just going to resort to calling me a nigger?

Snaps brilliant strategy for proving hes non - confrontational is a challenge :lol:

yeah you totally are always on the defensive...like when you admitted that your old sig's (which you had for years) only purpose was to troll people & rile them up

Last edited:
More so I'm always on the defense because some kike has a inferiority complex about his team so he feels it necessary to constantly try and shit on mine.

How about a challenge. I will go this whole week without saying a negative thing in regards to another club while you post ANYTHING related to Tottenham what so ever? Sound like a fair trade? Or are you just going to resort to calling me a nigger?

rofl you really are non-confrontational

Ok. I'm officially bored now. It is obvious that you have no intentions of posting anything soccer or tottenham related in this thread so it is just time to ignore you. It took me a bit to ignore FuFu and just not respond, but it became a more pleasurable reading experience after.

you are a pathetic bigot and borderline retarded, you really don't deserve us to take your 'opinion' seriously enough to respond

i say that because you are not black, not because you are :lol:

there's a big difference when you actually are racist like yourself

Anyways, enough feeding the trolls.

Tomorrow should be an interesting game. Celtic Park is never an easy stadium to go to on a European night. I suspect they will put ten men behind the ball especially after seeing Saturdays performance. If we walk away with anything more then a loss I will be feeling very confident in the next leg. The new system really seems to bring the most out of our players and the mentality in the dressing room is fantastic. I don't for see a struggle other then maybe frustrating at how long it is taking to score of a goal.

It is such a long ways to go in the season but how you kick off has a great impact on the overall results. The last thing you need is the armchair pundits putting you off all season.

This video sums it up.

says the guy who respond to a 1 sentence post with 10 sentences of his own

you are doing it wrong if you think you are trolling :lol:

arshavin.jpg

Last edited:
Back