[(#)SOCCER] 2009-2010 Season Thread

ManU with a pretty average looking performance against a pretty terrible Birmingham City. fucking :lol: at Owen for missing that one on one at the end :rofl: :rofl:

Missed the game, but will enjoy watching the Sperms get face fucked.

PS: We are all shaking in our boots at the power house that is Bayern. I mean who would wan't to draw them in the CL? Oooo scary :scared: How far into the Champions League did you guys make it last year? Oh wait...You didn't even qualify? Ya we were in the semi-finals. What do ya know? We have not missed out on qualifying for the Champions League in its entire existence.

Keine Sorgfalt über Bayern München

kkstfuthxbye

Last edited:
Wow, 'pool might of not deserved to win but how the fuck do you not call that second penalty. fail game by the ref there.

That kind of challenge wasn't being called a foul outside the box, ref was consistent to not call it a foul inside the box. Game could use some more shoulder challenges anyway.

That kind of challenge wasn't being called a foul outside the box, ref was consistent to not call it a foul inside the box. Game could use some more shoulder challenges anyway.

I'll agree that the game needs more shoulder to shoulder challenges, but that simply wasn't one. He went right through the player with absolutely 0 chance of getting the ball.

at least i got some points out of gerrard. liverpool looked a bit lost today. Torres spent most of the the time lying on the ground in shame.

so they've pushed back FIFA's release in U.S. from October 2nd to October 20th... fucking gay

and they put Kljestan on the cover, kind of random. And Ronaldinho switched out for Lampard

at least i got some points out of gerrard. liverpool looked a bit lost today. Torres spent most of the the time lying on the ground in shame.

yeah, pretty fucking pathetic

zero composure on the ball, clearly showing how much we miss Alonso and how much we are going to struggle

wood-ashes-00.jpg

we looked really bad today

lucas is shit and the only bright spot was benayoun (why didnt he start over babel? babel hasnt improved a bit over the past few seasons whereas benayoun was creating chances and making plays as soon as he came on)

the ref sucked but we got outplayed by spurs and that's that

Back