[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

I think Dinho will be fine at AC Milan. He is still a dominant player and I think he just needed a change of scenery to rekindle some of the fire. Kaka is amazing, and with Pirlo as a playmaker and setup man I think that AC Milan will have a very good midfield.

messi and kaka are two completely different types of players

also kaka and dinho both speak portuguese and have played plenty of times together in the national team

and if you are forgetting barca did win champs league w/ messi + dinho

which year was it that messi went out injured in the semis?

i think dinho is burnt out...and i duno how people can be so optimistic that he can just flip a switch and become some hard nosed warrior again...at least he hasnt had major surgery like the old ronaldo.

==

edit: Messi's season ended prematurely on March 7, 2006, when he tore a muscle in his right thigh during the second leg of the second round Champions League tie against Chelsea.[17] Barcelona ended the season as champions of Spain and Europe.

durak plz dont talk

oh and -

dinho is on the wain

hence the need for pirlo

??

Last edited:
i was pointing out the hypocrisy in your dumb logic

==

2007-08 season

Messi takes Barça to 2:0 against Sevilla FC at Camp Nou on 22 September 2007.

Messi scored five goals in a week leading Barcelona to the top four in La Liga. He dedicated the two goals he scored against FC Sevilla on September 22 to Ronaldinho, who was injured and under fire from media outlets at the time. A few days earlier he had scored as Barcelona defeated Lyon 3-0 at home in a Champions League match and then on September 26, Messi scored another goal in a 4-1 victory over Real Zaragoza.

Messi > Kaka

Last edited:
so Tottenham has filed a complaint against Man U and Liverpool for going after Berbatov/Keane. I think it's pretty funny how much Man U bitched and continue to bitch about Real going after Ronaldo, then they turn around and do the same thing by going after Berbatov.

business as usual for saf

he's an a-hole irl

among other things he refuses to give post game interviews to the bbc

kaka's agent says its gonna happen. you do realize scolari+kaka right? im pretyt sure kaka has called him a father figure

edit: no that was gilberto who said that

Last edited:
actually uncle romans checkbook doesnt have a limit, he has unlimited credit

milan are trying to buy more players(strikers-adebayor?) and have just spent 20m on ronaldinho(and guess what position he plays), they need money

Last edited:
milan wont sell kaka if they want to win the scudetto

and since their only other option is uefa cup glory, im thinking their focus will be on the league

maybe milan caught a whiff of whatever barca's smoking. they're not going quite as overboard, but if KAKAS AGENT says the "deal is definetly happening" than its more than just bullshit

you'd be hard pressed to present evidence that would say replacing kaka with dinho' significantly/majorly hurts your team.

plus this would be the biggest.transfer.ever and could finance milan for years

so Tottenham has filed a complaint against Man U and Liverpool for going after Berbatov/Keane. I think it's pretty funny how much Man U bitched and continue to bitch about Real going after Ronaldo, then they turn around and do the same thing by going after Berbatov.

Source? I haven't heard anything about this. News here is that the fee has been agreed over berbatov(believed to be 25 million) they are just waiting on the news of signing a replacement before they let him go.

Back