[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

im pretty sure eto is coming to the blues. its that or the spurs(doesnt seem like any other club has made an offer), and why would anyone pick the spurs.

makelele is leaving, i guess mikel can cover that. malouda is leaving, so if cole goes down, definetly short on wingers. gave bridge a new contract. pretty full at the back.

Last edited:
Starting Lineup

* 1 - Matt Reis (GK)
* 2 - Frankie Hejduk
* 5 - Christian Gomez
* 8 - Juan Toja
* 12 - Jimmy Conrad
* 13 - Jonathan Bornstein
* 21 - Shalrie Joseph
* 23 - David Beckham
* 25 - Pablo Mastroeni
* 33 - Kenny Cooper
* 70 - Cuauhtemoc Blanco

Substitutes

* 18 - Pat Onstad (GK)
* 7 - Steve Ralston
* 9 - Juan Pablo Angel
* 10 - Landon Donovan
* 11 - Jim Brennan
* 14 - Dwayne De Rosario
* 17 - Edson Buddle

im pretty sure eto is coming to the blues. its that or the spurs(doesnt seem like any other club has made an offer), and why would anyone pick the spurs.

makelele is leaving, i guess mikel can cover that. malouda is leaving, so if cole goes down, definetly short on wingers. gave bridge a new contract. pretty full at the back.

chelsea haven't made an offer for eto'o, we will either renew drogba's contract or sign robinho, if it's the latter it would probably end up with eto'o going to madrid and drogba filling the gap at barca

what a merry-go-fucking-round

i cant tell if fufu is quoting news or just his own wishful thinking when it comes to transfers

either way it's all retarded shit

this all star game is pretty fun to watch though. blanco is having a great game

i havn't been paying attention to this thread since euro finished.

will there be an epl fantasy pool for tw?

if so, where do i sign up?

ronaldo will not be sold mid-season. That is just beyond stupid. Why would they sell to Madrid in January? Yea, let's sell the best player just as CL knock rounds start and the 2nd half of EPL on over to Madrid, a team they will be competing with for CL. Even if they got the boatload of cash who the fuck would they spend it on to help their campaign?

uhhh cause of his knee surgery? ronaldo wont be done rehabbing till november. by december, if christiana still wants out why would anyone on man U continue to let some huge media debacle destabalize the squad/locker room? what will man U do if ronaldo publically demands a trade? especially when theres 80 million pounds to make it all stop?

Man utd doesn't fucking care if he's unhappy. They would never deal ronaldo mid season. Especially to Madrid unless for some bizarre reason they don't even qualify for knockout rounds (like 5% chance). He will be Man utd until next summer at a minimum unless very strange circumstances occur

uhhh cause of his knee surgery? ronaldo wont be done rehabbing till november. by december, if christiana still wants out why would anyone on man U continue to let some huge media debacle destabalize the squad/locker room? what will man U do if ronaldo publically demands a trade? especially when theres 80 million pounds to make it all stop?

ronaldo will most likely be cup tied

it would be a terrible business decision to buy him mid season

Man utd doesn't fucking care if he's unhappy. They would never deal ronaldo mid season. Especially to Madrid unless for some bizarre reason they don't even qualify for knockout rounds (like 5% chance). He will be Man utd until next summer at a minimum unless very strange circumstances occur

you cant play for two teams in one cl season

same thing happened to fat ronaldo when he moved to milan

yeha i dont see ronaldo being sold this summer or in january. i'm honestly fucking tired of reading about it. it's like the essien saga times 100. terrible journalism.

i really dont care what pepe, tevez, ferdinand, etc have to say about the " ronaldo transfer saga"

but it hasnt really been a blockbuster year for transfers so i guess this is all the poor journalists have to cover

Back